Software
Houzz Logo Print
justann2

Bathroom color dilemma

7 years ago

Hello,


Below is a photo of the bathroom that I found here on Houzz, it is not mine, but it has the same color of marble and countertop and most important - the overall level of light of my bathroom. Only my bathroom doesn't have window, but it still has that much of light because I love to have a lot of lights and installed 9 very bright but not cold led lights. The light makes white marble countertop look like china, looks awesome. My dilemma is that I painted the walls to the color that you can see on the window's drape on this picture - light sea foam, it even has the name "seafoam" by BM. Only now, when I walk in the room, I feel like it's too cool and doesn't work for me. I wonder what color will work, and if it has to be white then what white should I go with? Basically I can't figure out why I don't like otherwise beautiful color on my bathroom walls and what color will work in this light/material settings. What do you think?

Orangeville Master Bathroom · More Info


Comments (3)