FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

arrrfow

Bathroom/washing and plants design

arrrfow

Hey,

Our carpenter has built for as an open closet for our washing machine (inside the shower room). The door of this room is straight on the right side of the picture. I'm not super the happy with the results, I know the material is really not stunning :/ Unfortunatley we cannot really continue the blue tiles into the washing machine closet niche, so there is a blank wall as you can see.

I'm thinking of placing a plant in that area (marked in green circle), don't know if it should be placed on another small (wooden?) shelf there or it will create even more mess.

Or maybe instead of installing another small shelf for the plant, I should use a rope plant hanger (hanged maybe even a bit upper than the green circle zone)?

I'm thinking of placing 1 or 2 cool straw baskets on the counter (yellow circles) as well.

Any ideas of how to improve this somewhat faulty corner would be highly appreciated - plants (types?), shelfs, pictures etc.

Thanks a lot