Software
Houzz Logo Print
andrea_termotto

Master bath grout dilemma, help!

6 years ago

So I have been through the wringer with my master bath remodel, starting with terrible contractors who left my brand new shower unusable with a massive leak in the floor. Fast forward to a year later I have a wonderful contractor who is redoing the whole shower and it is coming out great. The only issue that I have come across is with matching the wall grout to the previous job since only half the wall tile had to be redone.

The previous contractors used Lacicrete Silver Shadow to tile the wall, so naturally I picked up the same thing, or so I thought. The walls of the shower where the new grout came out significantly lighter than the grout on the rest of the wall :(

Any suggestions?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals