please tell me where I can find the light fixture
5 years ago
Related Stories

LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
PET PLACESPet’s Place: Where Can You Find Chess the Dog? On Chairs
A photographer documents her dog’s growth by taking pictures of her on fun and unique chairs
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESOn Trend: Light Fixtures Take to the Branches
Tree branches in nature are inspiring chandeliers and table lamps at home, in both realistic and stylized interpretations
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: 20 Light and Airy Playroom Finds
These neutral kid-friendly furnishings and accessories go with everything and let colorful toys stand out
Full Story
LIGHTING12 Fun Light Fixtures Made From Found Objects
Trash became treasure in these one-of-a-kind lights. See if they inspire your own DIY pendant project
Full Story



Case Architects & Remodelers