When can I use Pre Emergent on New Sod?
5 years ago
Related Stories

HOUSEKEEPINGAnother Independence Day: When Kids Can Do Their Laundry
Set yourself free and give your child a valuable life skill at the same time
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEHow to Prepare Your House for Emergencies
Knock on wood you won't have any big mishaps at home, but it's important to be ready. Our checklist can help
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSee How Wabi-Sabi Can Bring Harmony and Beauty to Your Home
Create your own wabi-style style with beautifully weathered, humble materials around the house
Full Story
MOST POPULARWhen Does a House Become a Home?
Getting settled can take more than arranging all your stuff. Discover how to make a real connection with where you live
Full Story
DISASTER PREP & RECOVERYHow to Save What’s Priceless When Disaster Strikes
Your careful planning before and your response after a fire or flood can help protect irreplaceable photos and heirlooms
Full Story
FLOORSWhat to Ask When Considering Heated Floors
These questions can help you decide if radiant floor heating is right for you — and what your options are
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES5 Ways to Protect Yourself When Buying a Fixer-Upper
Hidden hazards can derail your dream of scoring a great deal. Before you plunk down any cash, sit down with this
Full Story
User
Related Professionals
Branson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Harrisburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oshkosh Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · London Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lagrange Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Ottumwa Landscape Contractors · Fresno Landscape Contractors · Logan Landscape Contractors · Quincy Home Builders · Gulfport Home Builders · Dayton Home Builders · New London Home Builders · Rutland Home Builders · Cody Home Builders · Hilo Home Builders