Software
Houzz Logo Print
barcol

Fireplace height?

12 years ago
Lovely looking room. How far above the floor has this fireplace been installed? My guess would be about 8" but would like confirmation please. Thank you
The Sierra Showhome (Calgary, Alberta) · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Approximately 5' off the floor. but it will depend on your fire box height for installation.
  • 12 years ago
    :-) I guess I was not clear enough - what was the distance from the floor to the bottom of the firebox?
    TIA
  • 12 years ago
    What is the mantel shelf made of & how deep is it? We did a similar fireplace thing but cannot decide what to hang above the fireplace. We didn't want a mantel but I'm really liking this look. Any suggestions for what to hang besides a mantel?
  • 12 years ago
    my wall color is a light gray beige
  • 11 years ago
    Those are some COOL lamps!
  • 11 years ago

    What is your wall color??

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions