Software
Houzz Logo Print
medeline

the hand made design on the floor was done by whom?

12 years ago
Truly Love the paint design
can you please tell me how I can have done for my daughter
pation
Dallas, TX: Alun & Selena Urquhart · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The homeowner did it using a stencil. She found the design online, printed it out on a piece of regular paper, then used an exacto knife to cut the pattern into a plastic folder as her template. Then she painted directly onto her patio. Isn't it gorgeous?
  • 12 years ago
    thank you, both look beautiful
  • 12 years ago
    Love the entire look! What type of wood was used for the deck and did you paint the underside to protect it? Thanks
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you, anniegirl664. The deck was here when we bought our house ten years ago, so I'm not sure what wood was used. It's still very sturdy though! I did not paint the underside.
  • 11 years ago
    Excellent! My deck is 5x14...and most outdoor rugs are 5'3"even though the tag swears it's 5' - DOH! Can't wait for spring!
  • 6 years ago

    What is the brand and color of paint? Did you seal it?

  • 6 years ago

    The brand is Rustoleum 10x (which I can no longer find) for the background blue tinted a custome shade. The white is Rustoleum 4x.. I did not seal it. It has lasted several Texas summers in pretty good shape.