Software
Houzz Logo Print
dee072

Island Lights

12 years ago
Hello, Are the Cyan pendant lights over the island the small size (10"width) or the large size (14" width). Also, could you please provide the dimensions of the island? Beautiful kitchen design!
Contemporary Lighting + Classic Design · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hello! The island is roughly 81 3/16", and the Cyan pendants are the 10". Thanks for the questions!
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you for responding. I will be buying the pendants for my new kitchen. Also, thank you for providing the inspiration!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I'm sure they will look lovely in your new kitchen!
  • 12 years ago
    what is the name of the pendants and do you know where I could purchase them as well?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Here is a close up of Dura Supreme's White painted finish on the island...
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry White Paint Finish · More Info


    And here is a close up of the Chapel Hill Panel inset door style from Dura Supreme...
    Dura Supreme Cabinetry Chapel Hill Panel Inset Cabinet Door Style · More Info