Software
Houzz Logo Print
winniesf

pocket door

14 years ago
I'm curious...your bathroom looks like ours and I was thinking of getting the same sink from Ikea because I like the idea of a double sink for a small space. Is that a pocket door you have?
Family Bathroom · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    It is a pocket door. Sink is not Ikea - it's Duravit - but you can get a similar one from them.
  • 13 years ago
    Is the sink cabinet from Ikea? I love the sink top but don't know what vanity it would fit on. Could you tell me where you got this vanity? Thanks!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It's Duravit. If you want something exactly like it, you'll have to go to Duvavit. You cannot typically mix and match the sink and the cabinet. Ikea is currently making a nice, considerably less expensive alternative, so check out what they have.