Software
Houzz Logo Print
houzzerpolls

Which one of these popular San Francisco bedrooms is the dreamiest?

14 years ago
These photos are of some of the most popular bedrooms by San Francisco Bay Area professionals on Houzz. Which one gets your vote as the best place to spend the night?

Mark your favorite and let us know what you love about it!

Comments (42)

  • 14 years ago
    I would pack my bags and move into the Cole Valley Master right now.
  • 14 years ago
    I'm loving that Los Gatos Bedroom!
  • 14 years ago
    Awesome room, Christine! Congrats!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I used to live in Cole Valley, and wish my bedroom looked like that!
  • 14 years ago
    I'm sure I would have dreams of happiness in the 18th Residence Bedroom. How could I not with that fun suzani duvet?
  • 14 years ago
    I love everything about the Oakland Master Bedroom by Brian Dittmar Design, especially the colors in the room, the bed and window treatment.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The designer nailed it with the Oakland! Everything a bedroom suite should be - luxurious is at the top of my must list.
  • 14 years ago
    very nice
  • 14 years ago
    I'm not sure what's my favorite, but I am now sure that grey is the new linen white.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The bedroom in Oakland is very calming, which Is what I want in a bedroom. Additionally, I love the use of the Chinese nightstands against the transitional bed. The colors are perfect.
  • 14 years ago
    Love Brian's bedroom — I just look at that photo and feel calm!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I love the warm and inviting feeling of Oakland Master Bedroom by Brian Dittmar Design.. Great job on this master..
  • 14 years ago
    I chose the Oakland..........love the color scheme..........
  • 14 years ago
    It’s nice to take a vacation once in a while because this gives you physical and mental refreshment. I can still remember my unforgettable experience when I was in Bantayan Island. The place was indescribable. The surroundings were rare, pleasant to your soul.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Oakland MB is very inviting with the soft harmonious tones in the room. It all feels very cozy and inviting with the "warm" gray wall as a great anchor color for the room. The upholstered headboard and patterned throw pillows add to the elegance of the room. Great job!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Mill Valley Bedroom by Artistic Designs for Living, Tineke Triggs -- I chose it because it ticks all the boxes for me -- the textural grasscloth wall, curvy modern pendant light, simple upholstered bench at the foot of the bed, comfortable bedding, and a warm modern mix of the feminine and masculine.
  • 14 years ago
    I love the Oakland for the softness and the tactile coziness of the bed covers. By the proximity of the furniture, it seems to be a smallish room and I love lots of space in my rooms. The love of space makes me lean towards the contemporay Cardea designed bedroom. It's big and bright and perfect for a sunny day while the Oakland room appeals to me b/c it cozy and warm and perfect for a winter day. Can't I have both?
  • 14 years ago
    The Asian resonated with my nervous system! It looks peaceful and uncluttered, while having great windows to wake up to some great morning light.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Oakland.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Wish I could change my vote to Los Gatos at the bottom -- it was a toss up for me between the first and the last, and am surprised to see so few votes for my runner up.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Cole Valley is just my taste!
  • 14 years ago
    I love the Oakland bedroom. The colors are very soothing. Everything about this room is beautiful.
  • 14 years ago
    It was a toss up between Oakland Master and Cole Valley. The other styles were too cold for my taste.
  • 14 years ago
    last modified: 14 years ago
    The Oakland master bedroom - elegant and cosy. Beautiful soft colours. I love the headboard.
  • 14 years ago
    they are all a little ascetic for my taste. Maybe just a pop of color or something more personal in each space would make them more likable. To me, they all look like hotel rooms. And bring on the artwork. These spaces look "designed". By men. Sorry.
  • 14 years ago
    I love the Oakland Master bedroom by Brian Dittmar Design for its overall color scheme and warmth. The headboard to the bed produces a snuggle effect and the seating is inviting.
  • 14 years ago
    The Oakland - understated elegance and soothing colors
  • 14 years ago
    I would love to take it easy, reading a book, under those beautiful windows in the Oakland Master Bedroom -- Rain or shine!
  • 14 years ago
    I could not sleep in a bedroom with nothing on the windows.
    Much prefer cozy to stark!
  • 14 years ago
    oh my each one was so beautiful it was very hard to choose but like the reading area in the Oakland M. seems so inviting. But each one had something very inviting about it. I agree though I would want something in the windows in the Cole Valley one. Love that room as well.
  • 14 years ago
    I'm loving the 18th residence one minus the floor!
  • 14 years ago
    Los Gatos is my vote! Not fussy and chic-ly comfortable. Love the Zebra Rug! Mill Valley is my second choice, but something's missing.....
  • 14 years ago
    Love to hear what you guys like about these rooms. :)

    Don't miss the new poll for the top New York kitchens too! https://www.houzz.com/discussions/which-one-of-these-popular-new-york-kitchens-gets-your-vote-dsvw-vd~122008
  • 14 years ago
    The first one is the best of which I would have to pick if given only those choices but none really suited to my tastes. Although I have ones I like in my favourites. I have to feel a warm atmosphere and have lots of light too.
  • 14 years ago
    I really like the Cole Valley room, it's very San Francisco (shape of the room) and the hardwood floors are beautiful.

    Plus, Cole Valley is a really cute neighborhood.
  • 14 years ago
    It depends on which one has the most comfortable bed =) 'cause when the light is off, that's what matters the most. However, if it's my own bedroom, I'd totally go for Cole Valley Master Bedroom though many others here are great as well.
  • 13 years ago
    Asian Bedroom! It looks kind of Modern.
  • 13 years ago
    No question for me the Los Gatos is my favourite. I love the overall architecture of this design. It is a clean beautifully designed space.
  • 13 years ago
    Which room I would like to live in is different than which one to spend the night. I'd like to spend the night in the Las Gatos bedroom. It's a sexy room!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Beautiful rooms. Its fun to see a collection of spaces from throughout SF and the Bay Area. If I had to pick one it would have to be within SF city limits, living in the city makes all the difference.
  • 12 years ago
    Love the Oakland bedroom. Colors are warm and inviting.