Software
Houzz Logo Print
deannakay_gw

New with questions

19 years ago

Hi everyone! The sun is shining this morning and I'm eager for spring! I'm new to this forum and have a couple of questions, hope some of you can help out. I just bought my house a year ago after living in an apartment for 15 years. The yard hasn't been taken care of in a very long time, has no flower beds and the shrubs are overgrown, out of control and some just need to go away!

To start with, a coworker gave me a large box of iris and lily bulbs in November. I've had them in a rubbermaid tub in my shed to keep the critters out of them. My largest planting areas are NE, W & NW exposures. The northern side of the house is complete shade all day, under some very large photinias that need to be brought under control. Any suggestions for when & where to plant the iris and lillies?

Thanks for any help! I'm sure I'll be back with more questions!

Deanna

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting