Software
Houzz Logo Print
johnspunkin

Hi, my name is Donna, Bryan my hubby and I close December 28 on Our New Home! HELP with my decorating Please?

13 years ago
last modified: 13 years ago
I will attach some pics in a day are two. We have had 2 beautiful homes in our past, a new singlewide that was awesome but not us..and then we lived the last 6 yrs at my fatherinlaws 'hunter cabin on 10yrs'..we had to fix it up to have it livable, now my fatherinlaw has passed away and we are getting our own home again and I would love to have some help decorating. I've always thought I was pretty good at decorating and had plenty of compliments in the past, but Bryan has his own ideas and always has about decorating and I want to combine our styles and have a comfortable earthy tones yet splashes of color right now in the curtains, rugs, etc., the house is all painted a beige trimmed in a semi gloss white..just was repainted so for now no color walls although i want them my hubby doesnt much like that idea,lol. Right now we bought two brown leather sofas and I've gotten some colors and curtains blinds etc bought. I love to create an so does Bryan.. yep we're pretty artistic and creative. Our home is what alot would call small, are extremely small, lol, but it will be excellent for us...1045 sq ft./3bed/2 bath. small bedrooms small living room dining area kitchen big for me but maybe a small for others..my washroom is inside the house,lol..used to have to walk outside and down a ton of steps to get to my washroom, in all kinds of weather. I'll continue this later....but help please. Thank you so much and Godbless U and Urs

Comments (10)