Software
Houzz Logo Print
maritza_lahodik

Help color and accessories

11 years ago


living room · More Info


living room · More Info


living room · More Info


living room · More Info

want to bring some life into this room. I have the infamous blue family room also, I originally was thinking of placing these lamps and art work over there to bring some color out. Should I think about adding a rug or window treatments? I added a few pictures from different angles. I have black square dining table coming in, thinking it would be nice to bring in a color to accent every room with to tie it all up. Ideas?
Would some of these accents work better in the family room you guys have been helping me with? I'm posting a picture of what that room currently looks like.

Living room in progress · More Info


living room · More Info


living room · More Info


living room · More Info


living room · More Info


Comments (4)