Software
Houzz Logo Print
barnettadler

helping a Mid-Century house find its way.

10 years ago

An extensive renovation of this home is well underway, but I am really pleased to be a part of turning this Mid-Century wannabe into something special.

Comments (36)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Beautiful Transformation!

    Barnett Adler thanked Hammer Design Build Remodel
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I love it! Great job!

    Barnett Adler thanked OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Gorgeous!

    Barnett Adler thanked Kalu Interiors
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Different look of home but as I could tell you have opened up the lighting to the interior with the new windows! Like the new look of the woodwork on entryway and below the windows!

    Much better look for the home!

    Ken


    Barnett Adler thanked Mountain MT Homes LLC
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Great updates! So much more dimension added to it!

    Barnett Adler thanked Raegan Ford Interior Design
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Wow! You definitely took it from bland to interesting! Beautiful!

    Barnett Adler thanked Laura Lee Designs
  • 10 years ago
    Amazing vision! Any pointers for my ugly mid-century house.
    Barnett Adler thanked Carrie
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Love it!
    Barnett Adler thanked Drawer Essentials
  • 10 years ago
    I love it!
    Barnett Adler thanked M K
  • 10 years ago
    You have done a good job giving this home a facelift. For some reason though, it looks like a church to me. Maybe some grass and a walkway would make it look more home-like.
  • 10 years ago

    Great Face lift !!

    Barnett Adler thanked Jane Slaton
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    What a beautiful property!

    Barnett Adler thanked ERT Architects, Inc
  • 10 years ago

    Incredible! I love that you managed to completely transform the home while keeping the stone in tact.

    Barnett Adler thanked er612
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Beautiful - gotta love mid-century!

    Barnett Adler thanked Mega Builders
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    This is spectacular!

    Barnett Adler thanked Rebecca Mitchell Interiors
  • 10 years ago

    Nice update and transformation.

    Barnett Adler thanked Architectural Notice
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Wow! Beautiful transformation!

    Barnett Adler thanked Kaplan Construction
  • 10 years ago

    Very nice change!

    Barnett Adler thanked User
  • 10 years ago
    I drove by that house several times when it was on the market and wondered what anyone could do with it. I saw your renovations a bit ago and was amazed. Looked like all new windows from the road, but now I see that it's a very creative use of materials and color. Great transformation! Look forward to seeing more pics!
    Barnett Adler thanked parmelee
  • 10 years ago

    Bookmark-worthy.

    Barnett Adler thanked User
  • 10 years ago
    Gorgeous! Well done!
    Barnett Adler thanked Patty McGrew
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    thanks to all, I'm flattered you see in this house what I do. and to the person who actually has ridden by the house, all the windows are in fact new ( they were single pane glass) but we kept the original sizing of existing windows on the house but did add several new ones. I'll be showing more shots of the house soon!

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Love the update! I like the addition to the side of the house! Also, I like the colors and the wood that you used! It really shows off the rock work on the home!

    Barnett Adler thanked Stecki Construction
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Finally! Ready to share a little more detail on this project. The fir pergola was designed to fit on the footprint of the existing blue stone porch. Door and front window were reversed to give a better landing space at the front door.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    and I think it's safe to say the view inside the front door has changed significantly as well. The stone half-wall dividing the dining room from the entrance was removed; as was the entire wall behind leading into ( what was) the kitchen. New 12" square fir columns and open woodwork allow a view into the expanded family room.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Well done! Looks very clean!

    Barnett Adler thanked Charco DESIGN & BUILD Inc.
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Whoa great work overall. We really like the fir pergola and how you added more light inside. Good for you.

    Barnett Adler thanked J Nicolas Hardware
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Absolutely love what you've done!

    Barnett Adler thanked Rebecca Mitchell Interiors
  • 9 years ago

    AMAZING!

    Barnett Adler thanked Kathy
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    these photos were taken from the same vantage point. The kitchen was moved into the space that had been a carport, so it's a little hard to get your bearings, but a positive change nonetheless!

  • PRO
  • 9 years ago

    After checking out the full project on your website, I don't have enough good words to comment on this amazing work. Not only is the finished project fantastic in and of itself, but you managed to enhance the original design without obscuring or overshadowing it. My compliments to your alma mater!

    Barnett Adler thanked qam999
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Really amazing work, I think you did a fantastic job!

    Barnett Adler thanked Fratantoni Luxury Estates Design/Build/Remodeling
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Impressive change. Really cozy place ;) Good job!

    Aleksandra from Pixers Team

    Barnett Adler thanked Pixers
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    stunning transformation!

    Barnett Adler thanked ERT Architects, Inc
Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio