Software
Houzz Logo Print
weiqian_yang

Need advice on painting kitchen oak cabinets

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

We'd like to paint our cabinets white. However, having a professional do this would be thousands $ in our area (Charlotte, NC). We've thought about DIY but don't have a garage or basement where we can work. Living in a townhouse with a small back yard and I'm concerned getting the paint onto neighbors cars/stuff if we choose to spray paint there. So I wonder if there are contractors/painting companies who are willing to take the cabinets doors to their site and paint, and let us paint the box by ourselves (not going to paint the inside so the work should be minimum for us)? That way we can save some $ and don't have to worry about ventilation/space, etc. I've found some but they are in other states far away from us...Any one have advice on what our options may be? Appreciated!!

Comment (1)