0
kim_jones9341

Euphorbia help: spots

Kim Jones

Hello my Euphorbia has these markings. They came with the euphorbia. Are they sun damage or fungus? I spray with vinegar every few months. Please help! Thank you.

• Stefan

That looks like physical damage.

• Kim Jones

so is it fine?

• robinswfl

I don't know what the spots are, but I would be more concerned with what appears to be a brown color. Why are you spraying with vinegar? I have never heard anyone talk about that. Euphorbias that are over-exposed to the sun (and that's kind of hard with a Euphorbia) MAY discolor so maybe that accounts for your browns, but -- I think your soil looks way too rich (maybe add substantial perlite to the mix) and I'm not sure spraying it with vinegar helps. The Euphorbias I have grown in pretty full sun, and I have most of them planted in simple, pure pumice.

• SoCal Stewart (San Diego, Ca Zone 10A/10B)

Hi Kim. Just curious. How do you use the vinegar exactly? Apple cider vinegar or distilled white? Straight? Mixed with water? And what does it do for your plants?

Thank you,

Tyler