FOR PROS
Business tools custom-built for our industry

Say 'so long' to generic business software. Houzz Pro is designed for industry professionals like you.

nickel_kg

dog training fails

nickel_kg

Our chocolate lab puppy is five months old. She's the most extroverted, social, confident, ravenous, funny pup we've ever had! I've been teaching her to sit politely when she wants something. Tonight, I was making dinner and she was incredibly curious about that big bunch of green leafy kale ... so I patted the kitchen counter to signal yes, she could put her paws up there to see what was going on. But instead of just looking, she grabbed a piece of raw kale and ran off with her prize! Oh well, it wouldn't hurt her. What I didn't expect was a few minutes later, a small brown furry head again appeared, as she jumped up to carefully place her kale back on the counter: "No thanks mom, this was yucky!"

Obviously we've more work to do on "no grabbing", but it's fun to laugh in the meantime. Anyone else have a funny training story?