Software
Houzz Logo Print
janinroch

Attention Ladies! Do You Care?!

12 months ago

Until yesterday, I was unaware of this woman. She is 100% hysterical. Also spot on : ) for any and all of us at some point unless we're liars.

_____________________________________________

https://x.com/i/status/1972984356395454567


Bring your humor, and expect veers..?

Add anything you may or may NOT care about.

If you're cranky? Pass!

Comments (46)

  • PRO
    12 months ago

    She's on a road to huge success, has a book coming, and there are many more of these @ Tik Tok, ( I found it on X )

    I call it the clean, offend no one Erma Bombeck/Seinfeld humor sorely needed these days.......

  • 12 months ago

    So refreshing to hear truths without swear words interlaced.
    Look forward to buying a hangable artwork or two...one in the kitchen,one in the bath.
    Nice to have a relevant positive visible credo.
    Hope to see more printed on calendars,teatowels,teeshirts,aprons,etc.

    JAN MOYER thanked rosiembog
  • 12 months ago

    Thank you for posting this!!!!!

    JAN MOYER thanked petula67
  • 12 months ago

    So funny! Glad I wasn't having a drink of my water while watching this - might have choked!


    "We do not care if you hear us talking to ourselves and sometimes answering ourselves, We are having a staff meeting. Leave us the h*ll alone."


    When my SO heard me talking to myself last weekend - I told him that I was talking to the dogs. Guess I will reply with the above the next time it happens!

    JAN MOYER thanked dani_m08
  • 12 months ago

    Thank you! I needed this!

    JAN MOYER thanked Jennifer Hogan
  • 12 months ago

    😂😂😂

    JAN MOYER thanked njmomma
  • PRO
    12 months ago

    Okied doke!

    keep lol here's another


    https://x.com/i/status/1942218558580097153

  • PRO
    12 months ago

    She’s perfect! I love the look on her face.

    JAN MOYER thanked Diana Bier Interiors, LLC
  • 12 months ago

    I discovered her about 3 weeks ago.…Hilarious

    JAN MOYER thanked Home Interiors With Ease
  • 12 months ago

    Thanks Jan! I needed that! Literally laughed out loud!

    JAN MOYER thanked Rs S
  • PRO
    12 months ago

    The combo of deadpan face, notebook and highlighter? Slays me : ): ) She just OWNS it!

  • PRO
    12 months ago

    Thanks for posting! Gave us all a good laugh.

  • PRO
    12 months ago

    Too funny and true too

    JAN MOYER thanked Patricia Colwell Consulting
  • PRO
    12 months ago
    last modified: 12 months ago

    I'm rather shocked nobody added their own : )

    I'll put one out:

    I no longer CARE if a client accidentally Face Time's, and I am sitting here ready to text someone sans glasses left in the bathroom, phone close to my face, and suddenly....she is seeing me *&^%$ at my desk at 6:45 am.

    That friends, is the risk you take and NOT MY PROBLEM . Ps? You could be polite and wipe that stunned expression off your baby skin 55yr old face that needs..........nothing?

  • 12 months ago

    I’ll I can say is give me any of these symptoms over a visit from Aunt Flo!

  • PRO
    12 months ago

    ^^^

    True that and TATA.

  • 12 months ago

    Even before I clicked on your link, I had a good idea it was going to be Melani Sanders. I've seen her on IG and laughed at her humorous posts. Priceless!

  • 12 months ago

    So true Kendrah! My life was idyllic before puberty and now post moan opause it is getting back to equilibrium.
    Absolutely hated paying retail taxes on them fem products.
    I no longer care if I miss plucking a facial bristle or two,I can always yank it before the next dental checkup.Haha.

  • 12 months ago

    "We are tired of talking to you anyway"

    Ain't that the truth!! LOL!!!

    JAN MOYER thanked porkchop_z5b_MI
  • PRO
    12 months ago

    OMG! She is hilarious! That highlighter sent me over the edge. I'm laughing in my office and now the other girls are in here watching!

    I needed that today!

    JAN MOYER thanked Debbi Washburn
  • 12 months ago

    LOL!!! Talk about relatable!!!😂🤣👍🏻

  • PRO
    12 months ago

    The spit of the highligter ?

    Coffee splash major league on desk top, monitor , wireless keboard and choking. !


  • PRO
    12 months ago

    Hahaha, yes!

  • 12 months ago

    She's awesome! I found her on FB about a month ago. I can count on laughing out loud at every one of her videos. Her deadpan face and voice are priceless!

  • 12 months ago

    Love her!!! Perfection and that deadpan face 🤣🤣

  • 12 months ago

    Love the highlighting Thank you, @JAN MOYER

  • 12 months ago

    Hilarious! I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time. My cat is still confused...

    JAN MOYER thanked melindas1977
  • PRO
    12 months ago
    last modified: 12 months ago

    @melindas1977

    I just got a mental picture of your cat.!!

    Anyone who has ever had a kitty knows that look.

    Wthwthwthwth........: )!

  • 12 months ago

    We do not care if the mat on the front porch says welcome. Some days you are just not welcome. Especially if you are carrying a clipboard. And our alleged neighbor has allegedly suggested you speak to us.

  • PRO
    12 months ago

    "Allegedly" ..... Horrors! lol especially with a clip board: )

  • 12 months ago



  • PRO
    12 months ago
    last modified: 12 months ago

    The single thing I most do not CARE about?!

    Attempts by anyone and everyone to ( "allegedly", lol) make my life "easier" as you do nothing but complicate the living hell out of my life, make YOUR life easier and more profitable, via BS tech advances, updates, online pay, auto pay . No paper anything and I happen to like stamps and paper! A real voice would be nice!

    While you're at it? Put the pre paid return label IN the damn box! I didn't like it, it didn't fit and do you CARE? No......you're gonna take it back anyway, so let's cut the BULL%$$#!

  • PRO
    11 months ago

    She's baaaaaaack with a new one! : )

    https://x.com/i/status/1975920098637758546


  • PRO
    11 months ago

    Oh, what a treat this morning!!!!

  • PRO
    11 months ago

    I always keep this handy: )

    She's great...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzSaoN2LdfU

  • 11 months ago

    The “supplies” on her vest. A visual and audio double treat. 🤣😂

    JAN MOYER thanked VAval
  • 11 months ago

    Omg, I Love her!!!

    JAN MOYER thanked Barbara Davis
  • PRO
    11 months ago

    OMG ! The maxi pad like a microphone just did me in!

    She is a riot! and I can totally relate to all of that!

  • PRO
    11 months ago

    Pam Peterson, OMG, she's AMAZING!!! Funny and the voice of an angel!

  • PRO
    11 months ago

    LOL

    I tripped on one to love: )!!! Start the day laughing...

    https://x.com/i/status/1969894959483347351

  • PRO
    11 months ago

    That last one made me spit out my coffee!

  • PRO
    11 months ago

    Me too, Diana!!

    JAN MOYER thanked Debbi Washburn
  • 11 months ago

    That last about the phone was hilarious LOL!!

    JAN MOYER thanked porkchop_z5b_MI
  • PRO
    11 months ago

    Hers was the hilarious version of " oh get over it! I diapered your BOTTOM."

    Definitely a coffee spit: )!