Software
Houzz Logo Print
lacevedo

Paint color

12 years ago
Hi, what is the paint color in this room? Thanks
Summer House · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for your post. I'm sorry I can't remember the paint color on this project and the files have been put into storage.
  • 12 years ago
    Ok, that is the quickest anyone has responded! Thank you! No problem. Where are you located? I like your work.
  • 12 years ago
    Sorry, I can look up. Thanks again!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We are in Newport Beach, California.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Please contact our office to receive a quote on the coffee table
  • 12 years ago
    Love the couch. Where did you get it?
    This room is perfect!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you! It was custom made
  • 12 years ago
    Where did the 2 ottomans come from?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for your post. The sofas, chairs and ottomans were custom made, as is with all of our projects.