Houzz Logo Print

Comments (23)

• katherinevla
    10 years ago
    who makes the headboard love the room and the bedding is beautiful
  • PRO
    User
    10 years ago
    This headboard was actually custom made by a shop here in St. Louis called Lulu Belles. On several occasions I have made headboards and Lulu Belles has shipped them to my out of state clients. If you are interested in having one made they would be able to take care of it for you!
  • Natalie Katz
    10 years ago
    Why does this tile day paint color and comments are about headboard? What about paint color?
  • PRO
    User
    10 years ago
    The comments are about the headboard because that was what the question was about, but you are right....the title does say "Paint" for some reason. The paint color is Benjamin Moore: Whitestone.
  • Kristi Walliser
    10 years ago
    Is the duvet custom? What is the brand and color of fabric? The room is so beautiful!
  • PRO
    User
    10 years ago
    Yes, the duvet is custom.....the fabric is not in stock any longer....I'm sorry! Thank you for the compliment on this room!
  • Sofia Foo
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    may i know the paint color? thanks.
  • Casey Crane
    10 years ago
    Where is the bedding from?
  • nechamaj
    10 years ago
    Like the framed art behind the lamps. Is that wallpaper in the frames? What size are the frames? Thanks.
  • PRO
    User
    10 years ago
    Eccrane......the bedding is custom.
  • PRO
    User
    10 years ago
    Nechamaj.........You are right, it is wallpaper framed. The frames are custom.....I'm not sure of the size I had selected as I really just laid out the paper and selected the subject to be framed and went from there......sorry I can't be of more help!
  • mleeklein
    10 years ago
    I LOVE how you decorated this bedroom! It is so inviting…
  • PRO
    User
    10 years ago
    Thank you!
  • PRO
    Rochelle Umale, a Smith & Noble In Home Designer
    9 years ago
    Hi can I still order the framed wallpaper?
  • PRO
    User
    9 years ago
    Roach, yes the framed wallpaper is still available. Please e-mail me and I will send you all of the details. amy@amystudebakerdesign.com Thank you!!
  • darbo1
    9 years ago
    Hi, I am considering changing my bedroom paint from B.M Wilmington Tan to a soft blue but as in many photos with this pretty blue shade the designers use ivory colored furniture. I am going to purchase a darker wood suite. What bedding/curtain colors can I use if I keep my 2 yr. old tan walls?
  • PRO
    User
    9 years ago
    Darbo1, you could use the blues and creams in the bedding and drapes......this combination with the tan and darker wood would be beautiful!
  • tibla
    7 years ago

Where can we purchase the bench? Color?

• PRO
    User
    7 years ago

Tibla, it is from Restoration Hardware. I believe that still carry it! The fabric is their Belgian Linen in color sand.

• Joan Laury
    3 years ago

Info on the rug?

• PRO
    User
    3 years ago

Hi Joan!

That rug was a custom rug, and I'm fairly certain that they no longer make this style...my apologies!