POLL: Silverware handles up or down in the dishwasher?
November 24, 2013
Handles Up - I want to grab them by the handle when I take them out.
Handles Down - I want the working area more exposed to the wash
CLEANINGDishwasher vs. Hand-Washing Debate Finally Solved — Sort Of
Readers in 8 countries weigh in on whether an appliance saves time, water and sanity or if washing by hand is the only saving graceFull Story
CLEANINGTackle Big Messes Better With a Sparkling-Clean Dishwasher
You might think it’s self-cleaning, but your dishwashing machine needs regular upkeep to keep it working hard for youFull Story
WHITE KITCHENSKitchen of the Week: Paring Down and Styling Up in a Pennsylvania Tudor
Nixing cabinetry, reducing counter space and limiting items gives a Bryn Mawr kitchen streamlined simplicityFull Story
HOLIDAYSGot Hand-Me-Down Dinnerware? Make a Memorable Meal
They might be mismatched and not your style, but those inherited plates and forks can help bring meaning to your tableFull Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach themFull Story
Loudoun County Custom Home Builders 5x Best of Houzz!
- Paris Framed Round Mirror in Silver Leaf with Black Antique, 23"x23"
- 24" Double Towel Bar, Brushed Bronze
- 12"x15" Oval Undermount Bathroom Sink , Bisque
- Eaton 3-Light LED Bath Fixture, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Glass: Clear
- Que New Collection 30" Double Towel Bar, Matte Gray
- PROFILIPLUS Single Lever Handle Bath Faucet with Pop-Up Waste, Polished Chrome
- Gold Special Kazak Tribal Design Hand-Knotted Oriental Rug, 4'2" x 5'10"
- MediTub Walk-In 29 x 52 Right Drain White Whirlpool Jetted Walk-In Bathtub