Software
Houzz Logo Print
pumaunicorn

Paint?

12 years ago
Can you please tell me the name and brand of this grey paint? Thx!
Mid-Century Modern · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 12 years ago
    Would you mind sharing the source of exterior lights?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for the question. We purchased the exterior lighting through Kendall Lighting in Grand Rapids, MI.
    I hope this helps.
  • 12 years ago
    Is there a SW paint color comparable to BM Titanium?
  • 11 years ago
    Is the garage door one piece or a four panel? did you biscuit joint hem or just butt?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thank you for the question. It is 4 panels and we butt joint with an angle the vertical joints. I hope this helps.
  • 6 years ago

    Can you please let me know light fixtures used on either side of garage door?

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    Thank you for the question. I do not have the brand any longer, but they are cylindrical with a glass cap with bulbs for up and down light. There are many different brands online that offer this look.