Software
Houzz Logo Print
ann_eagles

Advice please

12 years ago
This is a 3 story 1985 beach house.(primary residence). The kitchen needs All new appliances (currently there is no dishwasher!!) The previous owner bought all new oak cabinets 5 years ago. So far I have purchased:6x 9 ft Sky blue slab for my island/bar countertop. (it will be 4.5x7.5')
kenmore pro double oven (stainless steel)
Advantium wall oven (30") Stainless steel
I got impatient so I started painting the cabinets. (i'm an artist/musician)I'm feeling like rather than throwing away new cabinets(5yr old), I'd try to save them and work with current basic floor plan to avoid a lot of dust and expense sin we live in the home.
My question is what color tall cabinets (2-36x84) and sink and fixtures should i use ?
Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio