Transitional KitchenTransitional Kitchen, Austin
Love the lights! Anywhere other than PB to purchase those?
- Pottery Barn carries something similar, but not as good looking. Is there anywhere else that I might find these pendants?
Where can I purchase these bar stools?
- Darby Road,, 1395 Main St., Waltham, MA. Various colors available.
What is the material used on the island countertop island? Is it wat
- What is the material used on the island countertop island? Is it waterproof and can you disinfect it?
- What is the metal object in the splash guard. It looks like a light or towel rack. I have seen a similar object on the back splash other stoves
What is the brick material painted with, type and brand of paint?
- I have a faux brick wall in my kitchen and I want to paint it. Not sure if I should use eggshell or semi gloss and I like the brick work in this kitchen.
- Are the pendants custom or mass produced? Please provide the maker if mass produced. They are perfect in the space!
What is the stain on the cabinet in the bottom left corner?
- Is it wiped after paining or is it a glaze?
How can I frame draw wall to freely hang like a photo?
- I want a dry erase board that covers the entire size of one of the walls in my office. It would be used as a large calendar to schedule projects etc. I work freelance. The dry erase boards that size are $700 on up. Needless to say, I found two identical frames in a thrift shop. I paid $15.00 a piece. The frames have a back base of particle board. The two frame are basically for billboards at base ball games where you'd attach flyers and a thin piece of plexy glass that would slide in to cover the flyers. The 2 frames measure 3x5 ft. They'd be perfect to create my own. I bought the dry erase marker paint. I figured I'd buy flat wood, paint it then nail gun it, to the frame back. I don't think wood would be the best surface for the dry erase paint. I know dry wall, after a coat of regular paint then I'll apply a couple coats of the dry erase paint, that would be more ideal as the DE paint is for walls. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?
- Where did you purchase the floating shelves? I'm having a difficult time finding ones with good reviews that will be sturdy and deep enough. Help would be appreciated
Beautiful light pendants!
- Can you please tell me who sells these light fixtures. Thanks in advance.
- Hello! This is a beautiful kitchen. Any possibility you would share your grout color? It's perfect...not too dark but enough color to pop and give a tip o' the hat to tradition.
Who is the manufacturer of the splash back
- Who is the manufacturer of the splash back , thanks for your answer
Where can I get the light over the window?
- I love the lights over the window! Do you know where i can find something like this?