Architects & Building Designers
Photo By Whit Preston
- What color stain and finished do you used on the floor.
Oak and Board is correct!
Its a very pretty floor!
- Can't decide between natural cherry or fruitwood stain on cherry. Like the sample of fruitwood better, but not sure how it will darken-any thoughts?
- Can you share that information. They are beautiful
It darkens quite a bit. I would be very unhappy.
- Wall to wall, and back wall to archway
Gotta love IceStone. It looks beautiful here. Thanks for sharing the image!
- I love the flooring.
skandi55 those look like Hickory floors with a clear natural finish.
I believe they are 4x4s.
- I would like to know which brands manufactures this kind of glass hoods in Europe? I've read about cavaliere, but they don't export outside U.S.A. Thanks!
red/orange cabinets with gray like your hutch you painted
Reversed. Painted under counters natural under island d
I do not like the beams or floor...too much the same
Shows how the cherry darkens over time
better with two tier counter on island
more harsh color variation and character than ideal
Too much wood, but like color mix
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268