Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jazmynsmom

Hey MWoods! Great News!

17 years ago

Did you notice GW's addition of a Football Forum? I wanted to be the first to tell you because I knew you'd be thrilled! ;o)

Comments (13)

• 17 years ago

Marda's traveling right now but be sure and remind her of this when she gets back. It will make her fall season.

• 17 years ago

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself. But, I object!!! We need one for Basketball or Baseball more than we do for Football. Bah Humbug!!!

• 17 years ago

This should increase the sale of laptops ~ so you can enjoy the football forum from the couch:)

Marda will be thrilled - let's hope the news doesn't get to Crete, she'll be forced to return home early!

• 17 years ago

Oh my Gawd!!! What a horrible thing to read sitting here in this amazingly earthy gorgeous place. Our apt/suite is located on a tiny cobblestone street and was built in the 1400s. Everthing is so old and quiet and peaceful,until you get down by the harbor and then the speed picks up. A couple of doors down from us is a small Internet Cafe and DH actually popped in here yesterday to see how Ohio State did. I told him he was a real sicko. Thanks a lot Jazz..I'm going to have a bunch of raki instead of one tonight.Boy that stuff doesn't go down easy. A football forum? What on earth can they find to talk about? Im going to register under another name and try to destroy it.

• 17 years ago

Oh,I forgot.....

{{gwi:187494}}

• 17 years ago

So, explain to me what football has to do with a Gardening Forum????

Or perhaps it's an offshoot of the Lawncare forum?

• 17 years ago

Football is the thing that keeps Him out of Her hair while She is doing the important thing.

• 17 years ago

Hey.......this doesn't mean I can't write my annual Superbowl thread, does it? I hope I still can. I sure do like it when Marda puts a helmet on the Grinch.

I'm a secondary lurker to football forums. Mr. di lurks at these forums and then I ask him what is being discussed and the opinions. I will remain a secondary lurker,lol.
    ~di

• 17 years ago

I totally embarrassed myself and disgusted the dh at the local high school football game. This makes number 3 since I graduated highschool back in the early 70's. I asked him how come they got another first down when they already had a first down. Burying my head in shame. His look was a classic spouse look.

• 17 years ago

Go Bucks!!

• 17 years ago

Hook 'Em Horns! At least I know where DH is all weekend from September until January.

• 17 years ago

Since we are trying to keep Marda well informed while
    she is having a wonderful vacation, I also have some wonderful news for her.

Oh! Marda! Every store is decorated and ready for Christmas.
    Yep! Christmas trees and decorations are every where and
    music fills the stores. All across America, Christmas is in the air.

Ducking here!!!!!!!!!!! :0)

• 17 years ago

Four Grandsons playing on four different foot ball teams that play in different stadiums on the same evening.

Add to that Four College teams in the State that the DH follows. I give thanks that he isn't too interested in the professional guys.

Marda just doesn't know how lucky she is.

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions