Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
krista_5ny

Happy Birthday, Florence

14 years ago

Tomorrow is Florence's birthday, let's celebrate!

Happy Birthday wishes for a dear lady. Hope your day is a special one.

Souv. de McKinley and Clotilde Soupert

{{gwi:321169}}

Comments (37)

• 14 years ago

Happy Birthday Florence! This Jema bud is puckerd up to give you a big birthday kiss. Thanks for all the sweetness and beauty you bring to the forum.

{{gwi:321645}}

• 14 years ago

Happy Birthday, Florence!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and best wishes for a marvellous (and rose-filled) year ahead!

Here's Austin's Cottage Rose to help brighten your day.

{{gwi:321646}}

Happy Birthday!
    robert

• 14 years ago

I haven't taken any garden photos for quite some time, but I wish you the happiest of birthdays with all my heart.

Your posts on this forum are always a delight, and I look forward to reading them for many years to come.

Rosefolly

• 14 years ago

Happy Birthday Florence!

{{gwi:237443}}

• 14 years ago

Happy Birthday Florence! To one who brings a lot of sunshine!

{{gwi:321647}}

• 14 years ago

Happy Birthday Darling Florence!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day with lots of kisses and cake!!!

Deb

• 14 years ago

Yo, Flo! Happy Birthday, dear!

{{gwi:223625}}

• 14 years ago

Happy Birthday Florence!
    You really do bring the sunshine to this forum.
    {{gwi:307766}}
    Paulii

(I'd send a picture of the Clair Matin I got because of you, but it's too small).

Maureen

• 14 years ago

Happy Birthday, Florence!!

Here is Lyda rose for you.

{{gwi:321648}}

Masha

• 14 years ago

First, let me say that I think you are a treasure, Florence. You are the most gracious and welcoming person there is. I want to wish you a Happy Birthday of course, but also all the joy and harmony possible. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I put in two paintings that are as pretty as you are, since you love paintings with flowers so much.

Juliet

{{gwi:321649}}

{{gwi:321650}}

• 14 years ago

Happy Birthday and many many more.

Patrick

• 14 years ago

Have a MOST happy and floriferous birthday, Florence, and I hope your cake is covered with luscious buttercream roses!! Eat one for me!!

I can't 'give' you a birthday rose today since my computer doesn't know I have a D drive anymore, and that's where my photos are. :((

Happy Birthday, sweet lady!!
    Sherry

• 14 years ago

Happiest of Birthdays to a very kind-hearted rose grower. May your day be blessed with love and pleasure and may the year ahead be filled with joy.

Bonne Maison from Odile Masquelier:

{{gwi:243188}}

Sue

• 14 years ago

Happy Birthday, dear Florence, may it be filled with joy and a yummy, gorgeous cake. You are one of the most gracious and sweet ladies on this forum and I hope you never leave. Because of you I've ordered Clair Matin and will often thin of you when I admire my beautiful rose.

This is Harlow Carr for you, an Austin rose.

{{gwi:224223}}

Ingrid

• 14 years ago

Sorry to be a day late - Happy Belated Birthday, Florence! You are such a nice presence on this forum.

My Zeffy is to the left on this arch, along with Crepuscule. Right now it's about three times as big and flopped all over the place - but occasionally it's this well-trained!
    {{gwi:227179}}
    Anita

• 14 years ago

Dear Florence, may your day be as beautiful as you are!

{{gwi:321652}}
    'William Morris', Austin, 1998

• 14 years ago

Sorry I'm Late Happy Birthday...heres some Zeph fro Zepphy
    {{gwi:321654}}

• 14 years ago

Dear Florence, Have a Happy Happy Birthday.

The Pilgrim

{{gwi:231438}}
    Daisy

• 14 years ago

Happy Birthday, Dear Florence! You deserve the best happy, pain-free, surrounded-by-your-loved-ones day ever with your favorite foods and a lovely cake, and maybe even a flower or two. ;-) (Oh wait - that's where your friends here on the forums come in!)
    All the best,
    Anne

{{gwi:234987}}
    (The rose is Asta von Parpart)

• 14 years ago

Florence,
    A very happy birthday with to you! I hope this year brings you health and happiness and beautiful roses.
    Lori

• 14 years ago

To My Dear, Dear Friend Florence.....
    Hope you are having not just a wonderful birthday but also improving health, peace in your family, and a beautiful and blessed year ahead.
    If you were a rose, you would be the most beautiful and treasured one in my garden! I always enjoy hearing from you....drop me a line sometime to let me know how your mother/daughter trip went.
    Much love,
    Celeste

Here are two beautiful 'friends' to wish you Happy Birthday......

'POMPOM', the most treasured of my found roses

{{gwi:321656}}

and ZEUS....my beloved ray of sunshine

{{gwi:321657}}

• 14 years ago

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have had an enchanting day.

Perle d'or
    {{gwi:321658}}

• 14 years ago

What a delight to come to the Forum and see all these beautiful roses---What a wonderful caring group we have here.

A group of my lady friends had a nice luncheon for me yesterday ----and today was spent with family--

I can't believe I'm 80 years old-----where did those years go?-----I had to promise my family I would live to at least 100----LOL LOL----

Thanks again---you made my birthday complete with your thoughtfulness.

Fondly, Florence

• 14 years ago

Dear Florence,
    I'm late as usual for the birthday, sleepy with the gray weather, but still in time to wish you a wonderful new year in your life, with good health, good friends, and beautiful roses!
    Melissa

• 14 years ago

Hello Florence,

Sorry to come so late to wish you a happy birthday !

Here's my present for you :

{{gwi:321659}}

Here is a link that might be useful: A Little Bit of Paradise

• 14 years ago

Happy belated birthday Florence. May you have a wonderful year ahead with bountiful garden. You and my daughter share birthday: Nov. 13 - The most wonderful day of the year for me. She is 18.

• 14 years ago

Here's the official 'Happy Birthday' wish, Florence.
    {{gwi:321660}}
    Nur Mahal

Sherry

• 14 years ago

Happy 80th Birthday, Florence.

Your friend,
    Randy

• 14 years ago

I'm late to the party, as usual. I hope your Birthday was a happy one, dear Florence. What a kind presence you are here in our little 'Group'.

Blessings,
    Connie

{{gwi:321661}}

• 14 years ago

Another late-comer here, Florence, but my birthday greetings are just as heart-felt.

Wish I had taken some pics this summer. My Viking Queen--which you enabled me into--is growing good and such a pleasure. Everything you said it would be. Thanks.

Only here on the rose forum can you celebrate your birthday for days and days. Good deal, right? LOL

Kate

• 14 years ago

Late birthday greetings from me as well, Florence. I hope it was a special day for you. Gean

• 14 years ago

Dearest Florence, I've just gotten back from Palm Springs so I'm a bit late for your birthday. All my love and best wishes to you dear friend. I hope you had a wonderful day.
    here's Clair Matin.
    {{gwi:292180}}

• 14 years ago

Happy Birthday, Florence! I hope you have many happy ones to come. I'm not sending you a picture since you know what my roses look like. Thought you might like to know that we didn't have much damage on LBI during the Nor'easter.

• 14 years ago

Happy birthday Florence!

{{gwi:321662}}

• 14 years ago

Florence, I am so sorry to be this late, but I hope your 80th was wonderful! Many happy returns on this very special occasion!

Judith

• 14 years ago

Florence dear, Tis your birthday week, month or year.

Happy day to one of the sweetest persons on Gardenweb. You are our treasure.

Carol

• 14 years ago

Just stopped in again to enjoy all your wonderful greetings and roses

You have no idea how much this means to me----

You all touched my heart!

Fondly, Florence

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm