Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sibhskylvr

Has everyone updated their trade list page?

16 years ago

I've been working on mine & I have to say - I have more 'wants' than 'haves!' lol! And if anyone is needing any Datura seeds - I have a few seeds left. Just follow the link!

Mike

Here is a link that might be useful: Varieties Of Datura For Trade!

Comments (10)

• 16 years ago

That would be a big "NO" for me ...LOL I looked at your want list... " man fern "...ROLMBFAO...only you Mike..!!!

• 16 years ago

Edna

What can I say? It's pretty! lol! And I have ample shade for it. :) So - what's the problem?? ROFL!

Mike

• 16 years ago

Edna,
    Don't forget "MACHO" fern!!!LOL
    Mike,
    I need to go through a summer with my brugs first,see what survives and grows to take cuttings, before I update what I have. My seed list is totally messed up,because I sowed some and have some leftover. I didn't keep records of what I used so I have to go through seed envelopes. That wintersowing method is "da bomb".LOL
    I have alot of green seedlings in milk jugs outside. Amazing! Watch your mailbox for a few goodies!

Theresa

• 16 years ago

Macho and Man fern? Maybe they should be planted with the contrasting Lady apple and Clitoria ternatea vine. lol I've never posted have lists because there's just too much to keep up with. As far as a wanted list I never know what I'm going to want. Theresa I tried winter sowing for the first time last year and had an incredible success rate. I had about 100 containers, milk jugs and plastic clamshells and ended up with thousands of seedlings! I did it on a much smaller scale this winter. I really wanted to do more but too many other things kept coming up and I didn't get around to it. I used 16 oz plastic cups this time and only planted up about 40 of them. I love that you just stick the seeds in the container and esentially ignore them until it's time to transplant. I also like not having to worry about damping off. Mike I have some of the seeds on your wants list that I'll get in the mail.

Karyn

• 16 years ago

Mike...I havent updated my list..Who has time ? LOl

Theresa, I have wintersown for the first time this year, and as of yesterday have 50 containers of GREEN ! It sure IS da bomb !

Mike, are you going to grow the "man fern" in your " man cave ???" ROFL..

• 16 years ago

Ok you guys! :) You just had to have a few giggles at my expense! I understand! hahahaha!

Theresa

'Macho Fern' is another nice looking fern - what can I say? :) And I'll watch my mail for some goodies. What kind of goodies? Yes - you've peaked my curiosity!

Karyn

I'm not even going to touch the couple you mentioned (Lady apple and Clitoria??) Are these real plants? I'll Google them to see what they are. :) Great - seeds from the 'want' list! Yay! Can't wait! (ps: sent you an email)

flwrs4ever

Hummmm! 'Man Fern' in my 'Man Cave?' rofl!

Mike

• 16 years ago

I did, I just learn how to post my trade list,but it is not in alphabet order :)

• 16 years ago

Sorry, havent updated mine..I'm thinking of getting rid of it altogether, lol. Its too much work, and I just cant seem to find the time to get it updated.
    O I dont even wanna talk about WS'ing. This was my first year & it was a failure. I have 3 seedlings out of hundreds of seeds. I'm not completely giving up yet, I will still leave the containers out there, and give them more of a chance. I had better luck inside. But I am happy to report that my stock seeds I started outside in a pot 2 weeks ago, are doing well. Noticed sprouts the other day, and a couple are already getting their 2nd leaves. I love scented stock. I threw 2 other kinds of seeds in there and they are sprouting as well, but I can't remember what they were, lol. It was one of those, "I'll write it down when I get inside"..then distraction, and more distraction, and never wrote it down. Same thing with some window boxes. Guess they will be a surprise.
    Mike, I too like the man & macho ferns. Man fern is cool, I'd like to have that. Right now I am on the hunt for some evergreen ferns hardy for my area.
    Daniella

• 16 years ago

Mike,
    I am sending you a few seeds for butterflies and hummers. Do you have any butterfly bushes? Butterflies and Hummingbird moths love mine! I have some volunteers in my yard from my bush.Let me know.
    Clitoria is a real plant and looks like the name!!!!LOL

I HAD alot of ferns and other plants in my gardens. Let's just say my hubby likes to weed!@#$%^ LOL

Hong,
    My trade list isn't in alphabetcal order or up to date either!LOL

Theresa

• 16 years ago

so, Mike.... you want some clitoria seeds? :) How about some 4 o'clocks, too? (it's 5 o'clock somewhere!)