Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
acountryfarm

x-posted , update! omg !! is this really happening?

15 years ago

I wanted you to all know over here as well since many of you know my long struggle. Sorry if you read this over on home deco.....

It has been so long, & so many days and nights I have thought we would never move in.

The bank said today we can move in as soon as we get Occupancy. What? That could be next week.

This is unreal. They have told us all along until we get permanent financing we can not move in, now this.

I am in shock. Seriously have felt sick since I heard the news.

It is just to much to comprehend.

My children have waited so long, we have spent endless planing hours, endless money, endless tears on this home.

All I keep saying is OMG, OMG !!! I always wanted to move in the spring.

Thank you Lord !!

I wanted to share and update you all. The financing is still progressing and everything is coming together.

I love you guys, thanks for all your support.

BTW - I am having one stellar house warming party and anyone close by (or not) is hereby invited.

Comments (15)

• 15 years ago

YAY! and PTL for answered prayers and providing nice homes for our families. SO happy for you!!! Can't even say how much.

Thanks for letting us know.

PS... Thursday will be one year since we got that prized Certificate of Occupancy. I remember well the many frustrations and much nausea leading up to that point (not as much as you), and it seems so unreal when it finally happens.

• 15 years ago

How exciting! You've been so helpful to people on this forum and others...I'm sure everyone is so happy for you! I recall many details of your home and just can't imagine how you are feeling now that it is coming together. Congratulations to you and your family.

• 15 years ago

How wonderful!! Much happiness on you, your family and your new home.

• 15 years ago

Hooray for you and your family!!! Heck, that news is so darn good that I'm able to feel the good vibes all the way over here in NYC! Can't wait to see the photos. Woo hoo!

• 15 years ago

Wow! What good news! Funny, I was just wondering about you yesterday. I'm very happy for you and your family. Enjoy your home!

• 15 years ago

Oh, Kimberly, that's absolutely wonderful news!!! Now when all the financing prayers are answered also, that will be even better!

Your name is still on a sticky-note on my monitor . . . I won't take it down till all is in place, including financing!!

I'm guessing you're not close enough to Nashville for me to come to your party . . . darn!

Arlene

• 15 years ago

Kimberly . . . . YAY YAY YAY! I'm so glad to hear that, and so sorry for all you've gone through to get to this point. Can't wait to hear that you have the moving trucks scheduled.

And - I'll bring Papa Hayden's to the housewarming party! :-)

• 15 years ago

Kimberly,
    What an answer to prayer! I am so happy for you and your family. You have been through so much during the building of your beautiful new home. I will continue to pray and thank you for sharing the good news with us.
    Mary

• 15 years ago

Yay for you! Did your financing situation improve, or is a bank actually changing its mind to favor a human being? Either one is good news these days.

• 15 years ago

Prayers and intentions are very powerful. Keep those good thoughts coming and CONGRATULATIONS. From what I have seen so far your new home is going to be just perfect for you and your large family. Home.

• 15 years ago

What an exciting time for your family! Congratulations on finally getting to this point...your dream home awaits!

God is good! Sandy

• 15 years ago

I am so happy for you!! Believe me....I DO know exactly how you feel!!!

(except for the part about getting the CO because I have not called the inspector back to get mine yet. Shhhhhh....don't tell anyone. I am really not supposed to be living there yet.)

• 15 years ago

Warm wishes to you and your family. How wonderful to
    have a beautiful new home!
    vic

• 15 years ago

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you after everything you've been through. Good luck in getting all the loose ends tied up and getting to moving day!

• 15 years ago

Obviously, I've missed something. I am so glad you will be in your new house soon. It won't be long you'll be saying, 'now, where does this go?'