• 10 days ago

Looks very fake.

• 10 days ago

Look at Meghan's hand.

• 10 days ago
    last modified: 10 days ago

Weird hands always give it away...

• 10 days ago

I would say fake. The hand holding the little girl seems off. Who holds a child that low unless you have some pretty decent muscles.

• 10 days ago

And at Archie’s hand. He’s only 5, that AI generated child looks way older.

• 10 days ago

Was this posted somewhere as real? The top source hits on my search point to AI.

• 10 days ago

Looks more like a painting than a photograph.

• 10 days ago

So fake. Laughable.

• 9 days ago

And Harry's got more hair in that pic than he really does 🤣

• 9 days ago

Soooo fake!

• 9 days ago
    last modified: 9 days ago

Not even close to real.

They have an Instagram account, if you want to see what they really look like.

Archie has sort of dark brown, somewhat curly or wavy hair, but Lilibet has hair that looks like the photo posted here. The Archie part is the most glaringly fake, as the photo here looks nothing like him, but Megan's left hand is way too low, and so Lilibet must have been added in as well. Archie's right hand is way out of proportion.

I've done fake photos myself, but none as bad as this one. In one family portrait, my mother wanted me to remove my brother's stepdaughter and put my BIL (who had taken the photo) in her place. Someone else had taken the same group photo with my BIL in it, and so I could cut him out and paste him into the other photo. The only problem was that I had to give him two left feet because his right foot was not in the photo I was pasting from. No one ever noticed this until I told them about it.

• 9 days ago

So Archie has 5 fingers but no thumb on his right hand...

• 9 days ago

And one finger looks like two fingers fused. And the hand is bigger than the left hand.

• 9 days ago

The dress is awful. I hope that it is fake!

• 9 days ago

Harry looks like a cardboard cutout.

• 9 days ago

So many flaws. Is it me or is Meghan's left arm about 5 feet long?

tj

• 8 days ago

Yes, unfortunately.

Still curious where Judy came up with this and if it was just a ”test” or what the purpose was.

• 8 days ago

Someone just wanted to throw it out there to cause a flurry, like that other royal photo caused.