Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kateschraderuoducks

Love the flooring. Looks like it's Pergo but what color is it? Does it have a built in vapor barrie/pad?

Pergo · More Info

Comments (7)

• 11 years ago
    Do you have more photos of this floor? Is it smooth, or does it have a bit of texture/scraping?
  • 11 years ago
    It is smooth and shiny. Almost no texture. The actual color is in fact fairly rich like in the picture, but perhaps not quite as rich as the picture makes it to be. The lack of texture is the only reason I might not get it after looking at samples of it.
  • 11 years ago
    It's beautiful, but am concerned it will be quite slippery. Wish I could find something this color in hand scraped...if you have any ideas please share!
  • 11 years ago
    I don't hear slippery-ness as a problem with this. The biggest problem I hear about these kinds of floors is that for some people they seem hard to be always clean, since dirt and other things are more obvious. I haven't seen a floor that looks like this but has a rougher texture. My favorite alternative, which I think I will be getting, is Alloc Prestige.
  • 10 years ago
    Oh really? I would think that the multi colors would hide dirt better. Maybe it's the sheen that shows the dust. If one was to buy flooring like this with not so high of a gloss would you think dirt and dust would be less obvious?
  • 8 years ago
    How has this held up? Scratches nicks? How long have you had it ? Looks beautiful!