Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tamgypsy_gw

Just checking in....:)

16 years ago

Hi ladies and gentleman...:)

I just wanted to check in...my son arrived from Germany and I have been busy filling out stacks of Immigration papers...my youngest got his first car and everytime he is off on his own I am on pins and needles until he pulls back into the driveway...the next couple weeks I'll be busy putting the patio furniture away...closing up the pool and getting ready for another Buffalo Winter...

But...I am already in the planing stages for my Halloween and fall decorations and can't wait to 'play'...

Attached is the link to the updated Wegmans site with their fall dishes...I have to run past them with my eyes closed each time I go grocery shopping....LOL

http://www.wegmans.com/easyShopping/complements/index.asp

Comments (8)

• 16 years ago

Hi Tam, happy to see you here again and I am looking forward to seeing your decorations! I was crazy and looked at your link, I swear if I lived where you live and had a Wegmans I KNOW I would be broke, so many beautiful dishes, thanks for the eye-candy.

I am so happy for you to have you son with you again, that is very exciting. I also know what you mean about your son being a new driver, very worrysome, but as time goes on you will relax a bit more!

• 16 years ago

Here you go, easier to be tempted!

So good to hear from you, Tam! I am happy your son is here, and the pins and needles are normal with new drivers. I imagine my parents felt the same way about me!
    Let the decorating begin!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Some dishes

• 16 years ago

Wow, I don't know which one to pick! Tam I remember you got those white pumpkins at Mikassa. I can't remember where I put my keys but I remember what you bought! LOL

• 16 years ago

Hi Tam, Congrats on getting your son over here with you. Know you are thrilled.

Can't wait for you to get all tucked in for winter, so you can come back and chat and decorate with us. We've missed you.

Loved all those Wegman dishes as always. They look so expensive, I can't believe a grocery store sells them! I also looked at one of the store flyers--the pics of the food made me so hungry! LOL

Luvs

• 16 years ago

Hi everyone...just popped in for a moment and had to check out the dishes. Tam, I'm so glad to see your son made it here ok. I can sympathize with you regarding your other son - my son just got his driver's license and I'm scared to death every time he leaves the house.

I really like the Tuscan Valley...the colors are so rich looking. I also like the two sets that have the pumpkins also.

• 16 years ago

LOL Kathleen....I go shopping and can't remember what I am looking for, but if I see something that y'all use/collect, I think oh...there's something for ________! DH says Oh, your talking about your invisible friends again!! :^)
    Tam, it's GREAT to have you back, and I KNOW that you are delighted to have your son with you!!! Sons are greaaaaat!!!
    Hi Dreamgoddess....good to see you too!!

• 16 years ago

Hi Dreamgoddess, where have you been? Keeping really busy all summer? Have you bought any new dishes to share with us? Hope you'll start coming by more to join in too. Luvs

• 16 years ago

What a terrific post this was to read. I am going to be lazy and just say "DITTO" to what everyone else has already said so well.

hugs, Karen

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES
More Discussions