Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19691726

Cute wall decals!

15 years ago

I've been perusing Etsy to find a Christmas gift for a friend (yep, getting an "early" start!) and came across these. Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with this seller whatsoever; I just thought their stuff was really cool and wanted to share it here. I love the birdcages! :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Link

Comments (13)

• 15 years ago

They are neat. I have also gotten decals from another seller on etsy -- I think the name was ellynelly, something like that.

• 15 years ago

Very cute! I have purchased some on ebay, but haven't noticed any quite as large as these. Thanks for sharing!

• 15 years ago

Might have to get that dandelion.

• 15 years ago

Wai kewl.

Thanks for sharing.

• 15 years ago

Sweet! I got some off Ebay also and they don't seem as large.

Thanks for posting...I'm going to bookmark and go back when I have more time and really check it out.

• 15 years ago

Very cool...but expensive. The Tatouage seems less so.

I see several things that I would like to have.

• 15 years ago

Ooh - thanks for sharing! I see several that my (adult) children would love. Birthday & Christmas shopping has begun here already.

• 15 years ago

I dunno, NHB ... I've done some Tatouage around my house, and I thought those transfers were expensive. The thing about these is that most of them are quite large, and would make a big impact in a room, so they seemed a bit more cost-effective than Tatouage to me. ;-)

Glad you guys like them! I wish I had a place to use them!

• 15 years ago

Maybe so...I did some Tatouage topiaries and some smaller things. They were all on special, so got a good price for them.

• 15 years ago

I really like the dandelion. I have thought about putting one on the wall where my two story entry meets the one story living room wall because the paint changes color there. They would really suit my bedroom too.

• 15 years ago

These are actually cool...better not let my daughter see the animal ones...although if they had *cougar* footprints, I think I'd have to get them for her for Solstice...

• 15 years ago

I just put up some of these wall stickers from Etsy on a wall over the weekend. It's a monogram and a pretty scroll around it. Put it over a mirror and sconces in the entry way.

I love it! the problem is, I didn't cut it out close enough to the lettering and you can see a clear shininess around it all. So it looks like a sticker. I would recommend putting these on a far wall so you don't see the sticker-y part but I do love the look. It's adorable. They also don't seem to stick perfectly flat (slight bubbling in some areas). I think when it finally peels off, I'm going to stencil the design onto the wall.

• 15 years ago

Those are neat. Thanks for posting the link.