Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sunrise50

Who is the cabinet maker of the microwave cabinet, please?

9 years ago
We have seen something like this with Omega only in the product catalog at the contractors office. We would utilize it where we were putting a 30"pantry cabinet. So that leaves a few inches of empty space in the microwave shelf. Is that a pullout cutting board? Thankyou
Parkwood Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    9 years ago
    Hello! Thanks for your question. These cabinets are Omega Dynasty line. The shelf below the microwave was custom built and is a pull out cutting board - mostly used as a surface for items going in/out from the microwave and refrigerator. Good luck on your project.
    sunrise50 thanked Irons Brothers Construction Inc
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    The micro cabinet was part of the package and we built in the microwave to it.
    I believe its a Sharp microwave with trim kit. Hope that helps. Take care.
  • 9 years ago
    Thank you for your quick reply. We are getting the Omega Dynasty line. Not sure I want the cutting board or the drawer. I would rather have more pantry space. So maybe a 30" wide cabinet above and below a 15"- 18" high cubby for microwave and fill the extra space next to micro with cookbooks or something. Do you think counter height for micro is best? Any other suggestions you may have would be appreciated. Thank you