Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
michaelalreadytaken

My 'little girl' is twenty!

Theresa's Twenty!!!

It seems like all you have to do is turn around once or twice and they're grown. I'm so proud of her; that makes it a little easier to deal with.

MichaelAT

Comments (16)

• 17 years ago

Happy Birthday to Theresa and best wishes for the future. What a beautiful daughter you have Michael - thanks for sharing this.

• 17 years ago

What a lovely young woman - of course you're proud! Happy Birthday to Theresa.

(BTW, IME when your kids hit their 20's it's just the time when they start to get really interesting.) ;-)

Anne

• 17 years ago

Happy Birthday to Theresa. She is pretty. Interesting photo base.

Carla

• 17 years ago

Wow....Really pretty. And good taste too, love those earrings with her eyes :)

We walked across the street over the weekend to say hello to a friends son who was home from college (working on his masters) and to meet his fiancée. All I could think of when I stepped inside was going there to see him when they first brought him home from the hospital at 2 days old...a smallish cranky bald baby. I'm dating myself big time, but they do grow up so fast!

• 17 years ago

Thank you all so much. She is a treasure and I love her to death.

She's going to see her sister in Connecticut for the holidays and they're going to NYC for New Year's Eve, so she's excited about that.

MichaelAT

• 17 years ago

You can tell you love her :) She is a hottie... oops dads like 'pretty' eh? Lol. In Hungary, people literally congratulate dads on their beautiful daughters when first meeting them, a custom I enjoyed although a feminazi myself ;]

The boy I was nanny to starting at 17 would be 18 this year. I realised that the other day and got sufficiently freaked out!

• 17 years ago

Wow shes beautiful!

• 17 years ago

Thanks Joe.

MichaelAT

• 17 years ago

Isn't she lovely! I cannot say much more than what others have said, but you have every reason to be proud.

Sammy

• 17 years ago

She is so pretty. And my "little boy" is 30. Wait til you have to deal with THAT. :)

• 17 years ago

MAT,
    I can't open the link, but I am sure she is special. My youngest just turned 30. It is perfectly natural for fathers to beam over their children, just as it is perfectly natural for our children to wonder how we became such strange, hopelessly sappy, old men.

• 17 years ago

Yup--"blog not found." I bet she's a stunner!

• 17 years ago

Thanks again guys. It's just that I'm dealing with software that does what it wants, when it wants. I've found that just "giving up" makes everything run smoother, so--miraculously--here she is again in "be here now" mode.

Otherwise, she and her sister can now say they've been pickpocketed in Times Square during the NYE festivities. It's kind of funny since they'd just gotten out of seeing a play dealing with the collapse of civilization/apocalypse, etc. I think the irony was totally lost on them. Some things just have to be seen from a distance.

{{gwi:210565}}

• 17 years ago

Well, she IS a beauty. Sorry to hear they were pick-pocketed. Life lesson learned, eh?

melanie

• 17 years ago

Ohhh. Now I see why you're so proud.

• 17 years ago

What a beautiful girl Michael. Bless her. She has beautiful eyes and that smile. They grow up so fast, don't they. My baby, also named Michael, will be 13 in August. Time flys.

That's too bad that they got pick pocketed in NY. I hate to hear tourists or anyone for that matter getting pick pocketed.

Maureen