Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
carla17_gw

Happy Birthday Vicsgardenkeeper

15 years ago

Kate, Happy Birthday. Hope you get pug kisses and cake. Here is a wish for many years ahead with everything you hold dear.

{{gwi:299917}}

Carla

Comments (20)

• 15 years ago

To a beautiful rose grower, and a delightful companion on a rainy English summer's day - happy birthday dear Kate!

{{gwi:299920}}
    'Felicia' and 'Reine des Violettes' climb together for you :)

Best wishes
    Jon

• 15 years ago

Kate---Hope you have a lovely day full of roses--

Carla--you are so sweet to remeber all the birthdays.

Lavender Lassie and Paul's Himalayan Musk
    {{gwi:299922}}

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• 15 years ago

Happy birthday, Kate! I hope your birthday is filled with roses and chocolate and that your upcoming garden party is all you want it to be. Gean

Here's a summer rarity for me, buff beauty.

{{gwi:299923}}

• 15 years ago

Happy birthday, Pretty Lady. I hope you get everything you want and even some surprises more. Kiss the pugs for us.

• 15 years ago

Happy Natal Day, Kate! May your day be filled with puppy kisses, rose breezes, and lots of love. Peggy Martin for you:

{{gwi:267711}}

Sue

• 15 years ago

"Do you know how insanely pretty that is?" she asked in that so charming manner she carries so casually. Does she know how wonderful she is. Nope, clueless and isn't that the really insanely wonderful thing about Kate? Heart the size of Alabama, 10 pugs in a conga line, an adoring Joe, roses, chocolates and all our love and good wishes and the guest room rose.
    {{gwi:299924}}
    much love,
    la

• 15 years ago

Happy birthday, dear Kate. I hope you had a wonderful day, and that your garden smiled on you.

Rosefolly

• 15 years ago

Dear Kate, the happiest of birthdays to my friend with the face of an angel who is the rescuer of pugs, and one of the kindest and sweetest people I know. I hope Joe and the pugs made your birthday special.

{{gwi:229028}}

Love,
    Carol

• 15 years ago

Kate, Happy Birthday.
    Sorry no picture , but the warmest wishes from the bottom of my hard. Have a lot of fun with roses, be happy and healthy.
    (Pugs are charming,how many do you have?)
    Olga

• 15 years ago

Have a wonderful year. Stay healthy and happy. Give those pugs some loving and you will surely feel great. Works for me.
    Barbara

• 15 years ago

Dear Kate, everyone here loves you. I hope you have a wonderful day.
    {{gwi:299925}}

• 15 years ago

Thank you one and all. I tried to post a response earlier but my computer ate it.
    Carla, that is a beautiful rose and you're so sweet to post.
    Jon, I'll take one rainy day with you over a hundred sunny summer days without.
    Zeffy, isn't that Lavendar Lassie pretty? And I'm glad to read you're feeling a little bitter.
    Gean, my Buff Beauty has been a disappointment but now I will aspire to have one as pretty as yours, thanks
    Patricia, I'll obey any "order" that requires kissing my pugs and thank you for the kind words
    Sue, I'll just go and give 'em another round of smooches :-)
    LA I said what I meant and I meant what I said--you have a painter's eye
    Rosefully, I smiled at my garden but the weeds winked back. Hmmmm.
    Carol, give that Beau a kiss for me (someone else has to be playing loose with the pooches) and I bet your garden is as beautiful as ever and yes, Joe is perfect
    Olga, ten, yes, ten decrepit pugs in varying stages of decay (we rescue them that way) and they are delightful and amusing at all times except when food or the whiff of it is around and then they turn into fuzzy, near-sighted, short-snouted jackals.
    Barbara, since I hear it lowers the blood pressure I will pat them as well as smooch them
    Pam, another gorgeous vista from your garden. Thank you

And now I must rev up my can-opening mode and head home to the jackals, I mean, pugs

Love, K

• 15 years ago

Happy Birthday Kate. Late as usual, but I hope it was splendid.

Jean

• 15 years ago

Thanks for your good wishes Barabar and Jean. It was a fun day but now on workday Wednesday it seems a lonnnnnggg time ago

• 15 years ago

And my dear woman, I meant what I said. You are the bee's knees.
    love,
    la

• 15 years ago

Happy birthday to you!
    *hug*
    Andrea

• 15 years ago

Thank you, Andrea. And LA, you know who we're really in need of right now? Cindi from Texas--she'd have us tangled up in pretty Bee's Knees and Popeye'isms so we wouldn't know who was lovefesting whom.

• 15 years ago

Kate,
    I hope you had a good one.
    Linda

• 15 years ago

Late again! Hope you had a great birthday, and I wish you a great new year!

--Ron

• 15 years ago

My dear Kate,

A beautiful person, both inside and out. You grace our world on GardenWeb with natural goodness.

I hope that Joe and the puglets gave their Mom a great day.

Carol

Hi Auntie, Happy Day from your favorite Huskies,
    Blue, CeCe & Mica