Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
confused17

Can you tell me what is this backsplash? (looks like a metal?) I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

11 years ago
Total Spaces Design · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    11 years ago
    The back splash is so exciting in this project. It was created by Patrece Canoy, a Native American basket weaver from Portland, who has created a traditional weave pattern in a non-traditional material. Patrece used recycled metal scraps from various industrial sites and then had them sealed in glass. To learn more about Patrece copy and paste this link in to your browser: http://www.opb.org/programs/artbeat/segments/view/166 My custom metal fabricator, US Sheetmetal in Tacoma, WA then made edge trims for the panels in stainless steel
  • 11 years ago
    Where can I get the dryer rack drawers??
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    those draweres are a super smart idea
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    those flood lights, however, can get hot. A good alternative, while still providing ample task lighting is LED tape lighting or under counter tape. It stays cool to the touch, you can have it in cool (brighter white) or warmer (yellowish) colors. Super easy to install too. you can either decide on a direct wire connection or plug it into an outlet. Maxim Lighting has TONS of different models to choose from and even a LED Configuration that lets you know all the parts you need to order
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    We now have LED bulbs in all the cans, a great energy saver and great lighting.
  • 10 years ago
    love the drying racks - could you please tell me where to purchase these??
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Won't the wood on the drying rack get yucky from the damp clothes?
  • 10 years ago
    The finish on the wood is very water resistant. The Miele washer also does a good job of extracting most of the water so the clothes going on the racks are usually damp, but not dripping. I have actually contacted a metal worker about doing future custom racks in a powder coated finish.
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    brilliant!!!