givelittle_getlots

Let's play Bingo part 2

15 years ago

oh boy there is a limit hahaha

Comments (47)

• 15 years ago

LOL

• 15 years ago

sorry I thought I give you a headstart so you can go right ahead and post those 3 little words right here if you would like.
    lol

Lucy

• 15 years ago

Woo I thought I lost you all! Lol!
    gotta get the hang of this!
    Susan

• 15 years ago

Susan doing ok day was hurting last night
    Dorothy

• 15 years ago

I been worried about you girl!
    Susan

• 15 years ago

Ok you two ARE SISTERS! Now I see it. Dorothy I hope we did not stress you out with your game playing? :-( Hope you will get all the way well!

Lucy

• 15 years ago

no its my back
    dorothy

• 15 years ago

I'm back..man is cold out there...glad I didnt miss anything!
    Doothy, I am sorry your back is bothering you.
    I have been hobbling around all weeks, between my back and my knee forget it! I really should be using crutches, but..
    What happened to your back?

• 15 years ago

Dorothy and me are sister-in laws
    but better than that we are best
    friends.
    Susan

• 15 years ago

boy I just got up, thought someone had already said bingo. I have to study today and need 6 words so I probably wont check too much........Good luck everyone!!!

Mary

• 15 years ago

Broke my akle last year and its been hurting every since
    Dorothy

• 15 years ago

why is it that that pain never goes away? I don't get it, every injury I have had flares up when I stress it or in ucky weather. it's not fair, and I don't like it! I can't even imagine how miserable I am gonna be in 20 years..if I live that long, lol.

Mary, you need to take a break every 15 mins or so, lol

Lucy, thanks for starting another page, I hope we dont fill this up to the limit b4 Carmen posts the words, lol

• 15 years ago

Mary back to studying *grin on my face* Just kidding hahaha I see Daniella hurried back too rofl.

I just can not win! roflmao.

Ankles are so bad to recover. Daughter has the same problem for ever now.

Ok waiting to see if Daniella's question got a answer already.

this is so need that you two are so close! and ON HERE!! :-)

Lucy

• 15 years ago

Daniella i think if Carmen does not show up or oh my gosh I do not even want to go there...NO WINNER...we might need to start a third thread lol

• 15 years ago

Well my ankle is OK But had to wear a walking boot for 3 mons. And my back is giving me a fit.
    Dr did x rays last week. have not heard back from her yet
    Dorothy

• 15 years ago

lmao Lucy!!
    Honestly, I dont see any housework getting done today! I waited till last minute to take DD to school. We got there just as the bell rang..at least it is only 2 blocks away.

An answer to which question?

• 15 years ago

I hope all is well, and its not a slipped disk or something. Hopefully maybe you just pulled a muscle. Even though that it painful as all heck, I hope its just that.
    DH just went and got a bunch of Xrays done on his back, now he has to go get an MRI. He win't tell me what the dr's are saying, makes me worried.

• 15 years ago

ROTFLMAO!!!..You guys are crazy!..lol

Day 7 Shiver
    Punch
    Miracle

• 15 years ago

morning Carmie2

• 15 years ago

that is what I get for writing half a story when I post someplace else hahahahaha

come on....I hope I see BINGO the next time I open this. My heart can not take it any longer roflmao

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD morning Carmen. Sorry got my priorities mixed up for a sec lol

Lucy

• 15 years ago

ROFLMFAO Lucy..me too!!!

I got one...need 2 mooorreeee...

thank you Carmie, o man, this was killin us this morn, lmao.
    Hope you are having a wonderful morning :)

• 15 years ago

just to let you know
    kjuihvbg I didn't
    get to holler
    BINGO!!!!!!!!!
    Lol! Susan

• 15 years ago

Good morning Carmie........This has been I nerve wrecking morning LOL
    Anyone Bingo????
    Not me :(
    Dorothy

• 15 years ago

Now I can relax a few mins. Before I have to leave! LOL
    Lucy I agree ithis is rough on the heart!!!LOL
    Dorothy

• 15 years ago

ha ha ha I just remembered that we got to send it in first...so it might just be that Carmen is going to tease us some more hahahahahaha

need one more and I think I will give birth first before I get Bingo

CU later it was hillarious

I already looked for this :

Cause I am ready for a drink my nerves are shattered hahahahha

JUST KIDDIN just kiddin I do not start drinking before noon
    roflmao

Lucy

• 15 years ago

I don't know how to say this:

{{gwi:585575}}

BINGO!!!!!!!

~MJ

I'd like to thank the little people...ROFL!!!!!

Thanks Carmen---I hav 2 leave to take my son 2 skool!!!!
    Talk 2 u later!!! :)

Yeah!!!!!!!!

• 15 years ago

Has Mary Jane WON???
    Dorothy

• 15 years ago

We have Winner!!

Congrat's!!

Mary Jane!!!

• 15 years ago

Mary Jane...Carmen...don't let our hopes continue if there is already a winner lol

My poor heart!

Here I thought I can go and have breakfast now hahahahahahaha

Lucy

• 15 years ago

Congrats Mary Jane! Those three words weren't even close to the two I need, waaaaaaa!

Psssss, Carmen, double check Mary Jane's words in case she messed up, LOL!!!

This was great fun. Thanks so much Carmen for doing this! You really had us going there for several days.

• 15 years ago

Ok I can go study now, if you see me anymore YELL at me and tell me to go study!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MARY JANE

Mary

• 15 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS MARY JANE!!!!!!

Great game Carmen This has been A Blast!!!
    Now with both games over that we going to do. LOL
    Clean house and put up my tree LOL
    Its been fun!
    Dorothy

• 15 years ago

Congrats MJ
    Susan :)

• 15 years ago

Eloise rofl that was funny.

Mary Jane

we are ALL winners! Cause this had us all having a great fun time.

Carmen THANK YOU!!!

Lucy

• 15 years ago

Mary Jane congrats!!! yay!!! :0)
    I know you were squealing with delight when you realized you had bingo!! lmao!!
    This was so much fun!!! Thank you so much Carmen ((hugs))

Mary..get to studying now!! lol!!

Well, all good things must come to an end..and that means I have to do some housework..blech!! lol

thank you Carmen!!!!

• 15 years ago

Good Job Mary Jane You beat me to it. Bingo. After the night I had last night Im dragging. LOL

Good for you though!!!! GREATTTTTT JOBBBBB!!!
    Now Im going back to bed. LOL

• 15 years ago

Thanks everyone...I had a blast playing BINGO--

THANKS a million Carmen!!!

Carmne, between your game and Dorothy's gone---it just won't be the same!!! I have never played a game on the computer before until this forum--playing along with everyone is half the fun!!!! I don't even know what I won--I don't care--I'm just too excited!!!

My son wanted to go to school early today and I looked at him like, what? Today???? Nooooo! :) --(I drive him...)
    Then, like a miracle (that's the last word I needed...but couldn't tell ya'll before!) Carmen posted the words & I was like YES!!!! But I thought for sure someone was going to beat me to it!!! The story of my life---with any type of contests at least.

So...I'm here, enjoying my coffee---and I am smiling, not because I won this BINGO game--yes, i'm VERY Happy!!--because of the fun I had with my brug friends---
    YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!!!! Never a dull moment!!!
    Now everyone can tackle their homework, snuggle their new puppy, spritz their bruggies, and...ug...do my housework--but with a smile!!! :)

C Ya!

~Mary Jane

{{gwi:585577}}

• 15 years ago

~~~~~~~CONGRATULATIONS MARY JANE~~~~~~~~~

Wow, lots of action this morning. I checked in very quickly earlier but had to leave. Then when I come back I see that there was a party going on. LMAO Lots of posts in a short time. And Mary Jane is our Bingo Queen. I needed 3 more words last night....and today...I still need 3 words. LOL

What a whirlwind of fun this has been. Thank you so much Carmen for hosting this game. I feel like some of the others though, now that the two games are over, what do we do???? hmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm, Oh yeah, I gotta get back to WORK!!! ROFL

Deb

• 15 years ago

The last word I need was Shiver. Go figure the first one listed. LOL ... Im happy either way my puppy is doing good so far. I just cant get mommy to mess with him at all.. My new son I guess. LOL This has been a blast. Only wish it was one extra word yesterday. LOL and Bingo was his name OOOOOOOOOO B I N G O B i n g o B I N G O

• 15 years ago

Hey, Brugetts.. Your Welcome!..I had a blast doing it!

Brandy..Did you win too?

• 15 years ago

Hey Brandy!!! I think you should call the pup BINGO!!!!! LOL

Mary

• 15 years ago

I got Bingo, But Mary Jane was a little faster this morning than me. LOL Ive got Laringitis on top of puppy sitting now. This has been one crazy week.... Im exhausted and have a HUGE Chicken show Saturday. HELP!!!! LOL I think I will call him Bingo. Hes Lucky Thats for sure...

Mary Jane theres always next time. LOL Happy Dance!!!
    Carmie I want to thank you again for hosting a game that was so much fun, even without Calling Bingo first the anticpation was so much fun... You ROCK!!! Brandy

• 15 years ago

Congratulations Mary Jane!!!! :)
    Im so Happy for you!!!!
    I still had 1 word to go and that word is Alleluia!
    Thank you Carmen for such a fun game!!!

Karen

• 15 years ago

Congratulations Mary Jane. I am so happy for you. :)

This was so much fun. ha ha. I was one word away from winning. I mostly enjoyed everyone's enthusiasm and whitty remarks. You gals are THE BEST.

~Tj~

• 15 years ago

Way to go Mary Jane! High five to ya!!! Congrats!
    Carmen this was so much fun, thank you so much!
    I really enjoyed the camaraderie! You all are such fun and hope to do this again soon!
    Joyce

• 15 years ago

Hey Mary Jane......Mary's rock!!!!!!

Just being silly,
    Mary

• 15 years ago

Hey Mary...

{{gwi:585578}}

~Mary Jane