Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
goldenpond_gw

Pictures of garden and pond s from ACE tour

14 years ago

Well hubby and I survived another of Brevard's Ace Pond Tour.

We had alot of fun .

These are peoples home gardens all that have a pond or water feature,all unique. Some decorated with old cast offs lovingly repurposed and some so prim and proper no bug would want to live there.

This photo taken when you walk through the couples front door.They have a courtyard home and this is all screened in

{{gwi:879811}}

This is from a country garden

{{gwi:879812}}

This belonged to a very sweet man he had an acre. the problem was you want to talk to each of the owners but you also want to get to the next garden.

Even then we did not make it to all of the gardens and i doubt anyone could

{{gwi:879813}}

To see the rest of the TOUR either double click on a picture or go to the link below

You can make the slide show faster at the bottom of slideshow pic.

Let me know which is YOUR favorite style of garden

Here is a link that might be useful: 200p Ace Hardware Pond Tour

Comments (12)

• 14 years ago

Those are great. thanks for taking the time for sharing. There are so many styles and each has a different feel to it.

• 14 years ago

Absolutely fantastic pics, GP! Thanks so much for sharing. I got lots of ideas from those. And I see that at least one gardener likes blue pots as much as I do!

Marcia

• 14 years ago

Tanya,thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures.
    Taking the tour from the comfort of air conditioned room is the best. I got some ideas also that I might incorporate into my garden.
    Felix

• 14 years ago

You made it to lots more places than we did! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Kate

• 14 years ago

Oh my, that is too lovely for words. I will be looking at that many more times, just for ideas. I'd love to go to that myself next time. :o)

Thank you so much for showing the pictures, it's almost as good as actually going.

• 14 years ago

Wow, there's some great inspirations in there. Thanks for sharing your pics. I truly enjoyed them :)

• 14 years ago

hi
    really like the first one. Must be hard to take care of thoyugh?? Wonder how many species are in it?? Anyway thanks for the pix. gary

• 14 years ago

I'm sure it was fun to see all that in person as the pictures were so beautiful by themselves -- and what a difference among all the ponds and gardens. Thanks for the armchair tour.

On my list for next year!

Ginny

• 14 years ago

What amazing pictures! I can only imagine seeing the gardens in person--wish I could have. I aspire to having a garden like these someday. I just need a little more space! ;)

• 14 years ago

Thank you Tanya! I liked best the tin-roofed shed ruin, the shadecloth quonset hut, the mirror-over-plants on wood fence, and the site with the dock. Question: In picture #4, are there 4 garden decorations drawn on the side of the house - or are they actual?

• 14 years ago

Wow what great gardens. Everything was beautiful but the spotted plant in #41 really caught my eye. What do you think it is?

Denise

• 14 years ago

Glad everyone is finding them interesting. I like that tin roof too. The mirrors and garden junk are always awesome!
    I first saw that dash-dot plant at Cleos.
    DH and I have always had a delayed gratification mind set so if we see something we want we make ourselves wait(we did this with the kids and they almost always forget they even want it) If after a year we STILL really want it we will pursue it. I am now at that point with that plant.I think it reminds me of handpainted china and it is lovely but I do not know its name.I know Valkaria Tropical Gardens was having a sale the same day as the POND/garden tour so I didnt make it to Cleo's place.I am sure it will get more popular and easy to buy and I will be first in line.