Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
reen1949

DemiFloyd????

15 years ago

Hi Does anyone know how to get into DemiFloyd's PhotoBucket Pictures? There are some lovely pictures of their home, but I cant access it. Is there a Password, or is it protected? I would love to see their home again to get some ideas for my new house. Help, anyone? TIA Reen

Comments (11)

• 15 years ago

It seems to me I haven't seen her here much lately, maybe I'm wrong.

• 15 years ago

She drops in from time to time. Hopefully she'll see your post. Super nice person!

• 15 years ago

She's really busy this week, but I will mention this thread to her. She stopped posting fall.

• 15 years ago

Reen, I'm sorry I wasn't able to get back to you until now.

I'll make the Photobucket account public for a little while; the older photos are from when we first moved in; I have done more things around here but haven't taken photos recently.

House

• 15 years ago

Should the pictures be available through your link, "House"?
    A password is still required.

• 15 years ago

Sorry, it showed up on my screen; Photobucket has changed some procedures since I logged into it. Try it now.

• 15 years ago

What a treat! It is an outstanding and beautiful home in a setting that so many of us just don't see. (I am on a golf course, near the beach, far down in SoCal)

You were very, very busy for a really, really long time. We built a couple of years ago and can appreciate every decision in all those details.

Your furnishings are just fabulous, I have no idea what you brought with you or what you bought for the new house, but kudos, well done!

Thank you for sharing. I remembered your guest room and enjoyed seeing more of the house.

• 15 years ago

What a magnificent home, both in terms of architecture and decor. And situated on the water, what more could one ask? Well, perhaps a maid or two to help out. What a treat to be able to see all these marvelous pictures.

• 15 years ago

As beautiful as the pictures are, Demifloyd's home is even more beautiful in person. We met during our builds, became friends and have traveled together a few times. I had the honor of staying in her purple guest room last fall. No picture of the chandelier that's now there? It is gorgeous! She is a wonderful friend and hostess. :)

• 15 years ago

The chandelier is at the bottom of page 9, but it is not a closeup. It is definitely one of my favorite lighting fixtures.

Allison is very sweet; I have visited her beautiful home as well and it is designed and decorated to perfection yet it is welcoming and comfortable--serene. Actually, that's descriptive of Allison! I've been blessed to meet her and other nice people and now have some very good friends through building and decorating our home.

• 14 years ago

Thankyou DemiFloyd for letting me "into" your beautiful
    home once again. I'm so sorry for the late reply, was away for three weeks.
    I really enjoyed looking at the lovely decor and architecture.
    Btw, there are two lovely gilt framed pictures of two young girls on page 2, I think in one of your bathrooms; are they oil paintings or prints? They are really lovely.
    Thank you once again, God Bless from Malaysia (S.E.Asia)