Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
4boys2

Any Online Great Last Minute Deals Out There?

12 years ago

I guess this should be posted on the conversation site but so many people come here.Sorry I hope it's not too much of a bad.

Bed Bath and Beyond has free shipping until midnight tonight.

I got my son this..

{{!gwi}}

Its a can crusher .

Self serving ? Ya think?

Tired of the bags of cans he collects taking up so much room.

Most places wanted $20-$35 for shipping.

The best deal I ever got was when someone here posted a Wisteria coupon. I ordered 2 of the ribbon mirrors for 17.50 each originally $179.00..

Any good deals ???

Comments (23)

• 12 years ago

Just ordered some dishes that were on sale and got an extra 15% off with Savemore code at Macys. And free shipping since it was over $99!

• 12 years ago

40% off at Lands End.

• 12 years ago

One year of Weight Watchers magazine for $3.99 today on Tanga.com. Can get up to 3 years at this price. That is less than one year's normal cost.

Yes, this is legit as I subscribed like this maybe 6 months ago.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tanga WW magazine deal

• 12 years ago

I did most all my shopping online this year. I used ebates (a friend introduced me!) You get paid a percentage back in rebates. I'm expected a $50 check soon. You just go to the ebates site and register. Then you use their website to go to almost any online store. Here's the link:

Here is a link that might be useful: Ebates

• 12 years ago

Always search for coupon codes before buying something at a specific online store. I just got 25% off on lights I wanted and they were on sale too which made them 40% off.

• 12 years ago

Definitely check for promo codes! I got a free pound of bacon with my gift purchase at Nueske's.

• 12 years ago

Bought a TV for DD at Target last night. It was the same TV/same price as one we had been looking into at Best Buy. However, at Target, got a $30 gift card free. I did the same with a Touch Kindle for DH.. Same price as everywhere, but with a $10 gift card.

• 12 years ago

No, but if any of you find any great after Christmas sales on Christmas decor, including ornaments and finials, let me know!

• 12 years ago

I was also at Target last night and they had their fleece jackets for $5! I bought several in various colors. They are just your normal fleece jacket with pockets. I talked with the sales clerk and she said they marketed to many of them, thus the sale. I went online and they get good reviews except some complain of a smell. Mine smell fine! At $5 it's a steal!

• 12 years ago

Boy, that is a steal. I wish I had seen that. would have bought them up for our church homeless project.

• 12 years ago

Newhomebuilder, I think we shop at the same Target? JC? Went back today and they still had lots of them!

• 12 years ago

I went to JCP @ they had these hemstitched placemats for $1.57ea! I'm sure the stock varies by store...online they cost more!

Here is a link that might be useful: JCP Hemstitch placemats...

• 12 years ago

bichonlover - Really! Where are the jackets located. Are they for Women only? I can go back tomorrow. Already have a bag full of brand new looking used socks that were my fathers, and a couple of his jackets to take to church. I can swing by and pick up some jackets before heading down to Munsey.

• 12 years ago

Yes, they were in the womens section. I didn't see any for men but I didn't look that closely. You go to Munsey? I go to Grace Fellowship and we are collecting coats also. Small world!

• 12 years ago

Thank you! Are they on the back wall to the right where the sale rack is usually located? I might as well get one for each of my girls and one for myself while I am at it.

Yes, we go to Munsey. I know some families at Grace. :)

• 12 years ago

When I was there they were near that area and there was a sign that said 70% off. Hope they still have some! You know how fast things go at Target when they mark them down! They had at least 10 different colors to choose from! Got one for each of my girls, 2 for me, and 2 for friends. Got my mom one, too! $35 for 7!

• 12 years ago

Wish me luck! Good night.

• 12 years ago

I saw those fleece jackets at mine too. They had a good supply of them. What a deal!!
    Also I just saw this online thingy an OVERSTOCK $25 gift card for $15
    I didn't do it, but the site I saw it on is legit (And worth a look see daily. www.spoofee.com
    Go to the page, and then it is by date. It is listed under 12/20.

Here is a link that might be useful: spoofee (see 12/20 for specific coupon

• 12 years ago

I'm back. Got to Target and saw a mob around a shelf display on the main isle ( I was thinking the jackets would be on a sales rack on the back wall)and jackets were being thrown into carts left and right. lol

I picked up the first large that I could find and immediately noticed how small they ran. I then gathered up mostly the black in XL and L. Got two XL in green. Those were the only two colors in L and XL. I got a reddish/pink jacket in M for my daughter that wears a medium. My other daughter would need a large.

I got 10 jackets all together. Once home, I tried on the XL and could barely squeeze in. My older daughter is rather blessed up top, so I am afraid that even the XL will not zip up to the top and that the M will be too small for younger daughter. Oh well, at least the L and XL will fit someone in need. Thanks again!

• 12 years ago

Dillard's has sunglasses for 9.99. I got a $50 pair that were just what I was looking for for that price.

• 12 years ago

I'll Have to check that out. Was this in-store or online?

BTW - The medium coat fit younger DD and she loved it!

The church loved the remaining coats, socks and rain coats that I took them today.

• 12 years ago

newhomebuilder, not sure if you're asking me about the glasses, but it was in store in Pueblo, CO.

• 12 years ago

Yes, I was asking about the glasses. Thank you!