Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ebunim

Show me your painted kitchens with raised panel cabinets/drawers

2 years ago

We have a great kitchen but it has the more traditional raised panels. The cabinets are in excellent shape and we will not be replacing them. We are painting the kitchen (professionally) and I'd like to see some examples of kitchens like these. Thank you.

Comments (9)

• PRO
    2 years ago

using.ing on Maybe show us yours first . What color are they now? There is no way to see someone elses cabinets in a space not exactly like yours including the lighting and on here we at least needs pics of your space and the color you are planning on using

• 2 years ago

These are pictures of my Tiki Bar we just completed. It functions as our kitchen with a fifth burner as we work on remodeleing our kitchen. The cabinets originally were removed from a home in Kahana and are Showplace brand. They were stored in a yard and on a porch after the person had aquired them and tried to have them refinished/painted. When it could not work out for their home they sold them to us via Craigslist. They were a dark gray/blue with milk paint or some kind of rubbery finish. I sanded, primed and painted the cabinets myself with Sherwin Williams paint. We added Blum soft close hinges and soft close glides and new pulls. We put some cabinets on wheels to have an island that can move around the room. The backsplash is mother of pearl square mosaic. We purchased all of these cabinets and some more that are not shown/were not used for $800. We went this route because the $4K worth of lower cabinets we ordered through Lowes at the beginning of Summer, never came and they kept stringing us along.

• PRO
    2 years ago

Suggest doing a Google image search.

• PRO
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

Use the google for before and after. . Be certain you love the layout before ANY paint..in ANY color. The only kitchen that matters is your kitchen......the kitchen we can not SEE, as you have posted no pictures.

• PRO
    2 years ago

Why white appliances above ? Stainless would be great with all else in there " ) Be careful with the tops unless the flooring is going . Yes, I know you did not ask.

• 2 years ago

I've just never really loved stainless. And it gets fingerprints so badly. Love the classic white look and am excited for the Fisher Paykel induction range. We are going with a leathered Mesabi Black for countertops. We will see how the floor looks when it's in but may change it out. Seems like I never really a do a full on remodel project. Some of the reason is cost, but a lot of the reason is that I like to make little changes every few years. I get bored easily! hahaha

Below is a bit of a mock up color wise. Not sure about the OTR micro. Will likely go with the hood instead.

• 2 years ago

I love your mock up, but it is different than your Kitchen. This is more contemporary and updated. The doors in your kitchen don't reflect the mock kitchen.

• 2 years ago

My mistake, I didn't read that "bit of a mock up color wise"