Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Corner Brackets for Raised Beds

18 years ago

I want very much to buy or make corner brackets for my raised bed gardens that allow me to just slip my 2x6 pieces of lumber in and out so I can easily move my beds or replace a piece of wood. Frankly, the sets I see in garden catalogs are just too expensive.

Has anyone designed their own? If so, would you give me some pointers? Or, do you know where I can obtain corner brackets for less than $30 for a set of four?



Comments (6)

Kwon Contracting
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Custom Crafted Woodworking & Cabinetry in Northern Virginia