Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katieauthier

Way off topic Casey Anthony

12 years ago

If I ever want to kill any of my kids I will be sure to do it in the state of Florida a little planning and I can get away with murder! I just have to forget my 2 year old daughter is missing for a month and say I didnt know!!!!

Katie

Comments (15)

• 12 years ago

Make sure you throw her body in the swamp so it won't be found until a drought

• 12 years ago

With duck tape and a heart sticker!!!

• 12 years ago

There's a long discussion about the trial on the Conversations page. It's hard to live in Florida and not feel involved with all this craziness!

• 12 years ago

I said from the get go she would go free! They simply did not have enough concrete evidence! I DO NOT think it's right. I think she's guilty as all get out. They just simply could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she was guilty. There was no evidence! It's a damn travesty is what it is! Our tax dollars at work! Gotta love our justice system!

• 12 years ago

Well she wasn't found Innocent, she was just found Not Guilty. They really had no concrete evidence. Poor little girl, I wonder what really happened to her. Very sad.

• 12 years ago

I live about 1 mile from another high profile murder case , the Toni Heartsong beating. I spent 2 full days durning the jury selection and at the final decision I was not selected ( Thank God). But the young woman that was seated next to me was on the jury. After it was over she said the everyone thought that he did indeed kill his wife , but unfortunately the state didn't prove it. So he walked. Many on the jury felt the police could have done a better job in their investigation , but that another subject.

• 12 years ago

They will get her. Some Cold Case cop will do the job the State failed to do. She has no where to hide. And will someone tell her mother zebra prints and sleeveless dresses DO NOT belong in Court. I feel better Thank you all. Everyone plant a memorial plant for the sweet baby. Paula=^..^=

• 12 years ago

They will get her. Some Cold Case cop will do the job the State failed to do. She has no where to hide. And will someone tell her mother zebra prints and sleeveless dresses DO NOT belong in Court. I feel better Thank you all. Everyone plant a memorial plant for the sweet baby. Paula=^..^=

• 12 years ago

Blame the overzealous prosecutor who decided to charge her without actually having a case. ilovetogrow, they can't "get her" for any of the charges she was being tried for - one of our rights in this country is once you're found not guilty, they can't try you again for the same crime - it's called "double jeopardy."

• 12 years ago

I was surprised by the verdict but sort of relieved in a way. Had the state charged her with a lesser crime like involuntary manslaughter then I truly feel she would have been found guilty but they went all out for the death penalty and that's where they messed up. Wishing death upon someone is wrong and malicious and in the end is vengeful not justice. Casey is clearly a troubled young woman that must have had a disturbing child upbringing for her to behave the way she did after her daughter's death. I read all the negative comments out there on the web regarding the case and it just disturbs me by the amount of hate so many have against someone they don't even know personally.

• 12 years ago

Funny how everyone thinks she's guilty except for the 12 men and women who heard ALL the evidence and were not allowed to watch TV during the trial.

If you listen to TV, she's guilty, if you listen to the evidence, she's not guilty.

• 12 years ago

You had to love the cover of the New York Post:
    "Not Guilty as Sin"

Link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: New York Post cover

• 12 years ago

i'd like to put casey in the trunk of my car with duct tape on her lying mouth(with a heart sticker) and ride around in this heat for about a week!! just saying

• 12 years ago

She is appealing her convictions on lying.

• 12 years ago

According to the jury members who have spoken out, they do not believe she's innocent, just "not proved." Many people, apparently including this jury, think "reasonable doubt" means no doubt. In fact it means no doubt that a reasonable person would have.