Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nba224

Bath Fitters

Has anyone used a company called Bath Fitters for bathroom makeovers? Any good or bad feedback?

Comments (2)

• 11 years ago
    A friend of mine was very satisfied with their results so I had them fit porcelain tubs with their product. Now my tub and shower remind me of a bad hotel bathroom where you can feel the insert flex when you step into the shower.
  • 9 years ago
    We bought a house that had a Bath Fitters insert in the shower and it has been a nightmare. The fake tile walls have separated from the wall behind it. The tiles on the wall fall off and collect at the bottom of the insert walls causing them to bow out. The worst part of it all is that the drain in the insert does not line up with the drain in the floor resulting in water accumulating under the floor and a horrible smell.

We are currently in the process of a total gut and remodel of that bathroom to replace the Bath Fitter nightmare we have been living with. I don't know if our experience is typical but after this I would never consider any kind of insert like this again.