Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tensastottie

NEW: Member of the Month Robin (M&M Robin)

18 years ago

Ok i have saw where there are a few new people on here that are looking for robins to join so i figured why not start another so everyone has a chance during this prime planting season. It will be a 12 month exchange btwn gardeners. It will start in july and got to july 06. I will chose your months for you seems there are some with birthdays or anniversarys in the same months. I am just going to be the host of this so all 12 months are open so we need 12 members to join. YOu will send to the member of the month each month til your month then you will sit back and relax and enjoy your turn at getting the pkgs. Remember some ppl are on budgets so there is no price range only send what you can or what you would like in return. I fyou recieve plants you don't want please pot them up til the next motnh and send them to another person. Thank you all and i will have a questionaire made up by the end of june for everyone to fill out and your list of who to send to each month. so enjoy..

Jamie

Comments (34)

• 18 years ago

Jamie,

I would love to join in on this.

Dee

• 18 years ago

sounds great make sure to send me your email so i can send the questions to you by the end of the week and i'll set a deadline to when to have them turned back in.
    jamie

• 18 years ago

I'd like to join this one please - thanks!

• 18 years ago

I'd like to give it a go if you don't mind
    or if this is just for newbies thats ok .
    but I have a a few plant to share with them :)))

sue

• 18 years ago

Please count me in... email is cassiesgardenweb@yahoo

Cassie

• 18 years ago

Jamie,

I am completely new to this idea so I would love to participate if I can!

Michel

• 18 years ago

Count me in!!
    thejohnsons6@bellsouth.net
    Melissa

• 18 years ago

That is 7 so far only 5 more spots available.
    jamie-
    boy this one is filling up fast

• 18 years ago

This one sounds like alot of fun. Please count me in.

Gail

• 18 years ago

I'd like to play, am new here and have been looking to get in on the fun :)
    mcgeorge87@aol.com
    George

• 18 years ago

i love to join please include me in. thanks

• 18 years ago

3 spots left to fill and after they fill up i will send the questions out to everyone. Have a good day..

jamie

• 18 years ago

Hi, I would like to join also. Marge

• 18 years ago

1 SPOT LEFT WHO WANTS IT?
    I'LL POST A NOTE ON ALL THE SWAPPERS TONIGHT AS SOON AS I HEAR BACK FROM SOMEONE WHO EMAILED ME AND WHEN 1 MORE PERSON ASKS TO JOIN. FOR ALL WHO ARE NEW A COUPLE EXAMPLES OF HOW THIS WORKS JUST LOOK AT rOYAL GARDENER OF THE MONTH AND BIRTHDAY CLUB ROBINS AND 12MONTH 12 PPL SWAPS. iF ANY ONE HAD ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ANSWER THEM.
    JAMIE

• 18 years ago

ok mis calculation we have 2 spots left where i smy mind at. i have sent a few questionaires out to the ones who gave me there addys please be sure to email that to me.
    jamie

• 18 years ago

i would like to join patty

• 18 years ago

i dont why so hard to join or send messiages i hope you get my email back patty

• 18 years ago

i would like tp join patty

• 18 years ago

If there is room, I would like to play.

Dee

• 18 years ago

Are you full? I'm always late! lol

~Dusty~

• 18 years ago

Here is the list of ppl so far i think now there is 1 spot left.

Dee9959
    Sguanzon
    skohler
    cassiet
    laurine97
    lissa140
    gail2568
    redbear_TN
    daylilymom
    MargeC
    pattyp2257
    dustydigger

ok all we need is one more person that will give us enough to sawp til next july. As soon as someone posts i'll give everyone there months and try to get at least the next 3 months questions out to you. I'm going out of town today at dinner and won't be back til Sat. Have a wonderful rest of the week.
    jamie

• 18 years ago

I would like to join if you still have that last spot open!

~mary ellen~

• 18 years ago

Hi Jamie,

Should I have recieved a questionnaire by now? Thanks!
    michel_laurine@comcast.net

• 18 years ago

Ok everyone,
    I have reiceved some of the questionaires back and will be sending Mary ellen's in a bit but here is the line up. I just wrote the names on paper and tossed them in a cup and started pulling for each month and here are your months-i'll send the first 2 or 3 months questions to everyone theis week so you can start on july's Member of the Month box.:

July- daylilymom
    AUG-Dee9959
    SEPT-MargeC
    OCT-pattyp2257
    NOV-gail2568
    DEC-DustyDigger
    JAN-Lissa140
    FEB-skholer
    MAR-Cassiet
    APR-sguanzon
    MAY-snshndydrm
    JUN-laurine97
    JULY-RedBear_TN

• 18 years ago

thanks for setting this up, look forward to all the fun and getting my stuff next year, least i won a bet that i would be last :) happy gardening
    George

• 18 years ago

Has everyone recieved there questions from me and turned them back in? An d has everyone recieved july, aug, and sept. member questions? Is there anything else iam forgeting besides how to type this morning? RedBear i am sorry your last i just kept pulling from the cup. i fwe have drop outs you will get one of their spots even though i hope that dont happen. Have a great week everyone.

Jamie

• 18 years ago

Thanks so much for hosting this swap.

Dee

• 18 years ago

have gotten my list for the 1st 3 months, have already started collecting up some fun stuff, got my questions back to u when u sent them so looks like i'm set, looking forward to all the fun, have a good one
    George

• 18 years ago

i recieved my list for the first three months but i dont thank i got the questions unless they were the big list fof questions if so thanks i am having fun i already started collecting stuff for july this is great patty

• 18 years ago

{{gwi:1278840}}
    hope everyone is having a great week and ready for the weekend. yeah patty you sent in your questions i got them.
    jamie

• 18 years ago

here are a few pics from around here.

{{gwi:1278841}}
    royal rage

{{gwi:1278842}}
    joan senior

{{gwi:1278843}}
    thy true love

{{gwi:1278844}}
    siloam june bug

• 18 years ago

Doing great cant wait till july and i just love all those daylilies in your yard.Turned my questionaire in im so excited im number one.Everyone have a great weekend and be safe. god bless all of you.

• 18 years ago

WOW! Am I first to send my package? Trying to get an early start on things because I will be out to town for the begining part of July. Daylily Mom! Package was sent to you from NC...DC#03031910000004083466. I hope you enjoy!

• 18 years ago

Daylilymom i will make a post for you to post all the great goodies you recieve in july so you can get all teh Dc#'s when the pkgs go out. Everyone i hope yall all have a great JUly i go in for a c-section on the 7th so i won't be posting for 4 day sdue to the hospital stay. BUt i will catch up the following week.
    Jamie