Shop Products
howard_martin65

HowardMartingrowing citrus #33

Maybe I can make some citrus hybrid

• last month

But you guys are supposed to be the experts and that means being to tell lemon varieties apart. And knowing how to grow them in all soil types including clay and sillt

• last month

Do I sound like a hard man

• last month

U guys are supposed to be the experts now you tell you can't tell one variety of lemon from another to me that is no expert

• last month

No one know the difference in lemons because lemons are inedible

• last month

The you call your selves experts

• last month

That. Destroys some of my faith in you guys

• last month

And by the way I hope this fertilizer isn't too strong it's 24-8-16 like I said I hope it's not too strong

• last month

Saying it is a witch hunt to me that is a lie you guys precise one I hope the fertilizer is a good choice. For my seedlings

Howard

• last month

Let's be real someone actually knows the. Difference between tween the two but you can't tell me that you're an expert because you can't tell them apart and many others would say the same thing please don't be mad at me for telling you the truth because people expecto you to know the difference

Howard

• last month

I found out that Lisbon lemons are bigger than Eureka lemons so you telling me it's a witch hunt to tell them apart precisely is a,lie you just don't want me to know before that will make all you so called experts look bad I just looking on the web and Lisbon lemons are bigger so telling me you can't tell them apart is a lie because you don't have the guts to look something up where do you guys get away with calling yourselves experts and at least I admit I'm know expert

Howard

• last month

Why would anyone want to help you with how rude you are? I'm no expert but I get lemons from my trees, have you ever had a tree get past the seedling stage?

• last month

I'm not rude I'm sad what i meant many others don't want to you guys just because you side step the vital questions when asked that in Its self is rude when the answer it self was not the truth made me angry with people may have the same question but didn't have the guts to ask saying something is a witch hunt but didn't even want to try and im not a patient man when i ask questions i want. The truth. People expect you guys to know the varieties by looks not saying something is A witch hunt that is a lazy answer. And doesn't answer the question

• last month

People want accurate answers the expect you guys to know the difference by looks because you're are the experts so I may seem rude but I was just speaking the truth if that seems rude reconsider your thinking

• last month

People want straight answers not calling things a witch hunt that is not what people expect out of you guys because it makes you seem not like the experts you are but amateurs so it not so rude after all . Just because someone has the guts to call you out with the truth you rude???!!!!!

• last month

Ken B zone 7 sorry you see me as rude but I knew that someone had to know the difference that is why may have seemed rude but I say exactly what I mean and mean exactly what I say it wasn't rude but being honest

• last month

I want straight answers not side steps

• last month

Ken B zone 7 people see you guys as experts but I wanted straight answers but I wasn't getting that why do you guys think you can mock me with out me getting a little upset

• last month

When you don't get straight answers some people say what they mean especially when they see they're being mocked I'm using a different fertilizer than I'm used to I know I'm no expert but is this type of fertilizer to strong it is 24-8-16

• last month

Ponicriusguy6b452xx I'm sorry for being so harsh but you didn't give me a straight answer did you think that you could give me a mocking answer and me not get upset

• last month

Can ant body tell me if my fertilizer is too strong

• last month

Please

• last month

I was jerk but said what a lot of people would say similar things maybe worse but I didn't you tell me the truth instead of mocking me when I needed answers then I get harsh

• last month

I didn't know there was a difference. What I said above was for all of us including you to laugh at. I know how to grow citrus trees and I know how to pick them at the correct time

• last month

I'm a hard man there was no excuse I was serious because I didn't know the difference saying anything but the truth is mocking the ones that come to you so they can learn the difference a hateful thing

• last month

No knowing there was a difference that should have been said Yu don't know the difference instead of mocking me you might have meant it to make me laugh. But instead it made me angry because I was serious I'm not the joking type because my life has been hard but when people come to you asking for advice on a lemon varieties they want to know and not be mocked for asking I'm a serious man by nature and I got mocked made me very angry that Is why I acted like a jerk next time someone ask for a variety name they don't want to be mocked they want the truth not to be mocked.

Howard

• last month

They think I'm rude but I not I just don't take no bull crap and I say what I mean how is that rude

• last month

I will be the first to admit I might have been a jerk but aren't you at times ???? But I wanted answers and saying something is a witch hunt just to make them laugh to me that is what I call rude and very disrespectful and . mocking me that is rude but being honest isn't rude I was just speaking from the heart all I can do is ask for forgiveness apparently you thought you knew me better than you actually did. I know you can a big jerk to at times even though you might. Not wanting to admit it pittickcularlly . Im trying to apologize even though some of what needed to be said was said.

• last month

Never! At least not intentionally. I have Missed worded things that were taken wrong.

• last month

Sometimes we have all  have to watch our words if we don't. You see what happens even though the things might needed to be said for awhile but sometimes they only get said In anger

Howard

• last month

Ken B

Sometimes I am a real jerk and I'm willing to admit It but a times I believe we all can be sounding rude and not trying to be

• last month

Sometimes we all can be jerks and I believe that is no real secret

• last month

Is my fertilizer too strong

• last month

How could we possibly know if your fertilizer is too strong? The strength of it is determined by how much you use. If you want it weaker, use less. If you want stronger use more.

• last month

All I know is that it is 24- 8-16 is that too strong

• last month

I know this is strong but they show no signs burning no signs of die root burning

• 22 days ago

Can u get damaged seed to grow

• 22 days ago

It is harder to get growth out of damaged seeds.

• 21 days ago

One I destroyed. By too much water. The other one is stagnant growth right now

• 19 days ago

From the damaged seeds I have a mutant lemon seedling

• 18 days ago

Ken B  Zone 7 I'm a  hard man and sometimes I'm a jerk

• 18 days ago

My surviving seedling from a damaged  see a muntant

• 15 days ago

No buddy told me that damaged seeds could cause mutations

• 14 days ago

What are the super powers of this mutant? Will it be using its super powers for good or evil?

• 14 days ago

It was destroyed by accident it came from damaged seed

• 14 days ago

Accident ly from over watering

• 14 days ago

That commonly happens when you try to grow citrus in a container of clay.

• 14 days ago

Ken B zone 7 I have to disagree with you out experience but the clay I used I wasn't sure of that can a differences

• 14 days ago

How can you disagree? You have tried repeatedly to grow citrus in clay and have failed every time.

• 13 days ago

Maybe it was the type of clay and the container size

• 7 days ago

I'm going to to have to try again at getting lemons to grow for me

Moda Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Loudoun County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living