Laurie B. Haefele has specialized in innovative kitchen and bath design since 1997. She is known for her extreme attention to detail and knowledge of the latest trends. Laurie is also admired for her versatility and range of style.
In Southern California, Laurie founded Haefele Design in 2002. An associate member of A.I.A., Laurie’s inventive designs are often influenced by her architectural sensibility. She also practices an extraordinary service ethic, which is why Laurie can point to an extremely satisfied clientele. About 95% of Laurie's work is from referral, she believes in delivering what her clients want, and working until they are happy with the results.
3D Rendering, Bathroom Design, Custom Bathroom Vanities, Custom Cabinet Doors, Custom Cabinets, Custom Kitchen Cabinets, Custom Pantries, Custom Walk-in Closets, Drafting, Floor Plans, Kitchen Design, Universal Design, Wine Cellar Design
Marina Del Rey, Santa Monica, Newport Coast, Corona Del Mar, Bel Aire, Santa Barbara, Coronado
• NKBA 2nd Place Large Kitchen (2012)
• “Best Sustainable Kitchen” NKBA (2009)
• "World’s Top Designers" Robb Report Luxury (2007)
• “Best New Kitchen Showroom of the Year” KBB Magazine (2007) and Fisher Paykel (2004)
• 35 magazine articles, 5 HGTV Kitchen Trends episodes