Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mspat

teen girl room

12 years ago
i love this design my teen daughter love these colors. I painted her bed black here walls a beigh i am so stuck i really dont want to repaint here room can u pls tell me what colors i can put in this room
girls bedroom design ideas · More Info

Comments (15)

• 12 years ago
    thank u
  • 12 years ago
    will these colors go with a black bed
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Definitely. Black is completely neutral, and bold colors like this will make even more impact next to a shot of black.
  • 12 years ago
    Completely agree with my near-neighbor StoneMar's advice. Marimekko, CB2, PBTeen, The Land of Nod, Bloomingdales and Target have great selections of colorful linens, rugs and accessories. You may also want to consider a work of art like
    Truffula Trees · More Info
    that has black and lime green in it. I can also create an affordable work of art for you; please visit http://www.spkcreative.com/thumbnail_list.php?mgd_id=168503#.T-8zM45970c for sizing and pricing options.

Best,
    Shari

spkcreative@gmail.com
    www.spkcreative.com
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    maybe just paint one wall a pretty color? or wallpaper on just one wall? all beige is too drab for a teenager... and for grownups too actually :)

Vinyl Wall Sticker Decal Art Flowers by urbanwalls · More Info

Small Bedroom Retreat · More Info
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi

One simple option is to use wall stickers along with accessories. See if you find any useful items on tis website. Trick is to find the right simple design which will enhance the style.
    http://thebinarybox.co.uk/collections/contemporary/barcode-wall-stickers.html
  • 12 years ago
    I think you were smart to paint the walls a neutral beige. The back bed will be pretty with any color. Here is a room with aqua and lime accent colors with beige walls. Note the room your DD likes, and this room use a white bedspread and then makes it more jazzy with pillows and lower bed throw..
    Kiawah Vacation Home · More Info
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    For the video of this room and more ideas from the designer of this project watch:
  • 12 years ago
    Fun video!
  • 11 years ago
    Beautiful room! Can you tell me what colors you used on the walls? Thank you!
  • 11 years ago
    Chandelier manufacturer?
  • 11 years ago
    The chandelier is from IKEA.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    IKEA :-)
    RR
  • 10 years ago
    Where did you find the large picture over the bed?