Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ebean_gw

opinion pls on grohe ladylux pro 32244

13 years ago

we have settled on this faucet - grohe ladylux pro 32-244 - it's not exactly traditional but it has a lot going for it. 1 hole, clean line, good arch on the neck and a pull-down spray which we determined would be good. we think it will look nice with a water tap also on the sink.

Anyone else have this and liked it? (or not liked it)?

Also...chrome or stainless. is it worth spending the $ for the stainless? I think not.

Comments (6)

• 13 years ago

Beautiful faucet. I love it in chrome, modern but traditional, I guess that means transitional.

I have had a LadyLux Cafe in the past and can vouch for Grohe quality. No problems at all--well except my sprayer didn't stay on spray mode, which your new faucet will!

Enjoy and share pix when you have it installed!

• 13 years ago

I think semi is thinking about the LadyLux Plus (spray mode) which is what I have. The pull-out spray head is wonderful and it has two settings...full stream or spray. The pressure is great, especially after removing the flow restrictor that is in the hand unit. I haven't used the Pro but you can be assured you will be getting a quality faucet.

• 13 years ago

I put the prep sink version of this same faucet on my prep sink and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! (Can I make this clearer?) I love the way you don't have to actually pull the head out. Just grab it and angle it wherever you like. I'm really sorry I didn't put the main sink version on my main sink. Instead I put the pull out version. It's awkward by comparison. The really why I did the pull out on the main is because I wanted them similar but not to match exactly.

Don't worry about the chrome looking spotty. You can wipe the dry spots off with a dry tissue - it's that easy to clean and the chrome finish is much less expensive and I suspect will wear better than the more expensive options.

• 13 years ago

fetusbodine: can you be very clear...which one has the angle spray that is not a pull-out? my husband would be happier with that setup. when we went to the store to look at the floor models, all of the pull-outs made noise when you actually pulled them otu and some of them were hanging and didn't actually fit back into their proper place - he's worried this would happen with ours. feels the pull-out is just an opportunity for it to break. a spray that can be directed would be optimum for us. is yours the ladylux plus?

• 13 years ago

we now find ourselves looking at this franke farmhouse - still single stem. i cannot find it in a showroom tho...which is driving me nuts. the franke lady said we don't have to use it as a pullout but the spray button will toggle and stay on whatever we toggle and swivle. hmmmmm

Here is a link that might be useful: franke farmhouse

• 13 years ago

I strongly urge you to contact Grohe customer service to get the hard and fast details. They can explain what "locking" and "pull-down" means.

Regarding the Plus, it locks perfectly back into place, but it does make a little noise when you pull out the metal hose. That has never bothered me at all.